Black

It's been about two months since the investigation on Black has started and everything was on the up and up. Angel and Black have been kicking it for a month-in-a-half. Black is starting to feel Angel and he is thinking about making it official between them. Angel laid on Black chest as they were watching an old Martin episode. Black turned his head towards Angel and said "Sensation I have been thinking about taking our relationship to the next level." Angel sat up and looked at Black like he was crazy "what do you mean "next level"?" She said. "You know I'm tryna make you my girl" her eyes got real big because she isn't ready to make official with him just yet hell to be honest with you she didn't want to be with his ass at all. She is ready for this investigation to be over with, she grabbed her clothes and hopped in the shower. When she got out Black was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Aye since we together now you can stop stripping. No woman I fuck wit is going to be shaking her ass for other niggas."

Angel turned around and look Black square in the eyes "I neva said I wanted to be yo bitch and that's where you got me fucked up. I am a grown ass woman who have been taking care of herself since she was 16. I don't need a nigga for a got damn thang if I want to continue to shake my ass imma do exactly just that." Black stood up and walked towards Angel his 6'0 frame towered over Angel's 5'0 body. "I know damn well you didn't just talked to me like you got a mutha fuckin problem." He said boldly Angel looked him up and down and said "I ain't scared of you nigga. Them other bitches you fucked wit may have been, but I ain't scared of you. Now, move out my way you are going to make me late for work." Black stepped to the side and let Angel walked out the door. Black loves Angel and he is trying to wife her up, but he can't do that if she is a stripper.

Adonis Pierre Langston better known as Black is the son of Joesph and Anita Langston. Black grew up in the game because his dad and grandfather were drug dealers. Joe and Anita has a total of ten children, and Black was the fifth child to be born. Black has two older brothers that are twins Michael and Maxwell they chose to go a different route. Michael is a lawyer and he is married with two kids. Maxwell is a singer and he recently got married to his long time girlfriend. Then is sisters Janay and Gloria are a year apart, but you would have thought they were twins. Gloria was born first but died at the age of 21. Her boyfriend killed her and himself because she was leaving him, he use to beat her so bad, and she hid it from her family because she knew they would have killed him. What makes it more sad is that she left behind a baby girl who was one at the time, and was pregnant with her second child.

Then it's Janay she was in the family business for awhile until she got pregnant by a drug dealer, and decided that she wants to make a better life for her child. She knew what it was like being a drug dealer daughter. Black started at the tender age of 13 his pops and granddad taught him everything about the game. At 16 he became a dad to a boy he named after himself. He made sure his son and BM was straight. It didn't work out for them though because she kept getting death threats and she said she was too young for the lifestyle he was living. At the age of 18 he had his second child and third child. By two different girls. One of his daughters name is Serenity and the other one name is Neveah. When he turned 20 he had a son and named him after his granddad Apollo, and at the age of 25 Black had his last child and her name is Maharia. Black was tired of having kids with different women he was ready to settle down, but when he turned 30 his life changed forever.

He got locked up when one of his workers snitched on him and since he didn't know which mutha fucka ratted him out. He out for everybody's blood what he doesn't know is that he told on himself. A cop went undercover pretending to be in the game the cop sold drugs for Black for almost two months until he started telling his business to him. Christian tried to tell him to keep his fuckin mouth shut but he didn't want to listen to Christian. Christian let his ass keep talking until he got busted Black did 10 years in prison, and was let out due to good behavior. Black was ready to take back what was his and that is his name and his empire. The only person standing in his way is Christian and he is going to make sure his empire crumble and that nothing is standing not even Christian.