25

Nala was busy planning Christian's 25th Birthday and she felt herself getting stressed. "No, I said the number 25 ice sculpted. Look y'all betta have this shit together by the 28th." She hung up the phone and massaged her temples. She sat back in her dark purple velvet chair. The venue was done, decorations were done, DJ done, the only things that were left was catering, seating, and open bar. She cannot believe that she was actually dating a drug dealer. Christian never brought that mess around her and never put her in danger. She is starting to fall for him hard, she do want him to stop selling drugs I mean he has three businesses now. He finally opened up a bar and grill in Atlanta called Sadie's bar and grill. He named it after his mom, and he was thinking about opening something in LA. That was still in the making though she smiled every time she thinks about how they met each other.

December 28th

Everything was set and ready for action. Christian has no idea that Nala is even throwing him a surprise birthday party. Nala has his family there both sides, and a special guest for him. She was able to get his great grandma to come. He loves her very much and he always talk about her in such a positive way. "Baby I thought you said we were going to a restaurant?" He said slightly annoyed. "We are but I think I left my wallet here last night." He eyed Nala suspiciously "what were you doing here last night?" He said with base in his voice. "Remember I told you me and Nieva caught up last night. We were having a sister bonding moment." She said to him with a quickness Christian nodded his head and said "yea I remember now. How is she doing?" He asked "she is doing good she said her and Trap made it official last week, so ya boy is off the market, and if I see him flirting wit some hoe imma fuck him and you up on site." Christian put his hands up in the air and said "baby I ain't do shit why you gotta beat my ass" grabbing her thigh now. "Because you watching him do it. I don't want him dogging my sister she has been through a lot." "I hear you baby and no worries I will make sure that Trap is on his best behavior."

They pulled up to the venue and on the outside it had Christian's favorite colors on the outside gold, green, and black. "What is all this baby?" He said stunned. "I don't know maybe they have an event going on, but they said I can pick it up. C'mon!" She said grabbing his hand. When they stepped inside they heard HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN! Christian's mouth dropped to the floor for first time in life Christian was speechless. "All of this for me?" He said turning around to face Nala. She told him yes and you can see a little speck of tear trying to form in his eye, but he sucked that shit right back on up. Thugs don't cry he said to himself. "Thank you baby" he said giving Nala a deep passionate kiss. He examined the room and saw Happy 25th Birthday on the floor, but it was moving around like a light show or some shit. He saw a stage that had a DJ booth and his name going across it, green, gold, and white balloons were everywhere. The tables were set up real nice "baby you out did yourself when did you have time to do all of this?" "Don't worry about all dat just enjoy yourself it is your night daddy."

She winked at him and walked off, so he can see his surprise standing behind him. "Hey baby" a sweet voice said behind him. He recognized that voice immediately. "Madea?" He said turning around real slow. When their eyes connected he broke down and cried. He hasn't seen his great grandma in like 10 years. "Happy Birthday Bubbi!" She said hugging him. He haven't heard that nickname in so long it just made him hug her tighter. They converse until the DJ got on the mic. "Aye it's time to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy on the count of 1,2,3" "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, haapppyyy biiirrrttthhddaay to Christian happy birthday to you." "Well make a wish and blow out the candles Christian closed his eyes and blew out the candle. "What did you wish for daddy?" Tatum asked him "well if I tell you then it wouldn't come true." Tatum laughed at her daddy and said "ok daddy you don't have to tell me" smiling showing her snaggle tooth.

After the party was over Christian drove back to his place with Tatum and Nala. Tatum was knocked out in the back. "Thank you for my birthday party I really did enjoy myself I don't know how you got my grandma down here, but thank you very much." "You are welcome baby!" They pulled up to the house and Christian got Tatum out the back of the car, and laid her down in her bed. When he walked into his room he noticed that rose petals were everywhere, the light was dimmed, and a buffet was laying next to the nightstand. "You are making me fall for you more and more Ms. Nala Jones" she kissed him and led him into the bathroom music was playing and candles were lit in the bathroom. Nala started taking off his clothes she made sure to be extra careful with Christian. Piece by piece she laid them on the floor, she gently grabbed Christian's hand and led him to the warm bubble bath. She bathe Christian from head to toe, once she was done bathing him she dried him off.

They walked into the bedroom and Christian laid on his stomach. Nala got out Shea Butter massage oil and started massaging Christian's aching body, she started with his arms, and she made sure she paid close attention to the knots in his arms. "How does this feels?" She asked him softly all he could say was "mmmm! Yes, it feels so good." She kept massaging his tense body until his body was relaxed, she fed him chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, mangoes, pineapples, and kiwis. All she wanted to do was cater to her man without sex being involved. "Thank you for making my birthday extra special a nigga never had a woman to spoil him ya heard me? I will remember this for the rest of my life. Mark my words imma wife you, imma make you mines forever, and imma make sure you have my kids." He gave her a kiss with a little tongue action it was making her moist, but she knew that they weren't going to have sex especially while his daughter is three doors down.