Happy Birthday

May 20th
It was five days until Nala's 25th Birthday and Christian wanted to do something big for her. He wanted to make sure his woman was happy and give her a birthday surprise that she will never forget. He sat down in his office at Deja thinking about what could he possibly get her. She has everything that she could've imagined. "It looks like you over there thinking hard ass fuck my nigga" Trap said to him. "Hell yea our ladies birthday is coming up and I am trying to think about what the fuck I am going to give Nala." Christian said stuck in his thoughts "how about a baecation?" Trap said Christian looked at Trap and then said "that could work you know I have never been to Dubai and I've always wanted to go. This seems like the perfect excuse to go" Christian said smiling. "Aye while you are at it set sumthin up for me and Nieva too." "Bet" Christian said

After an hour of getting everything situated the trip was booked. They were going to Dubai he wanted to surprise Nala, so he wasn't going to tell them were they were going or to even pack clothes for that matter.

"Why the hell you smiling so damn hard?" Nala said to Christian before getting to bed. He shook his head and kept on grinning. "I have the most beautiful woman in my bed right now and I am still trying to figure out how did I get so damn lucky." Christian said to her he was trying his hardest to keep this secret, but he doesn't know how much more he can hold it in. Even though in four days they will be in Dubai he just kept laughing and grinning. "I wanna laugh too shit did I miss the joke?" Nala said getting annoyed. "Baby it is nothing really, but answer this question for me. "Why do you still have your own place and you are over here everyday? I mean most of your stuff is over here." Nala shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know Chris I just don't want to get hurt again. I already let my guard down with you once. I don't know if I can do it again I love you and everything, but I don't want another bitch coming up to me talking about they fucked you past or present. Keep them hoes in check and I know your baby mama ain't no hoe or bitch, but in this moment she is. That's how I am feeling right now ok so let me vent. Even though we weren't together when you got Destiny pregnant that shit hurt Christian. She rubbed it in my face smiling and shit because she knew, hoped, or you told her y'all was going to be a family." Nala let the tears flow as Christian grabbed her and pulled her close to him.

"Baby I never promised her anything I told Dub that the next woman I get pregnant was going to be my wife. I didn't know I got her pregnant until she was about a month pregnant. I didn't want to lose you, you are the first woman to make me chase you and I had to work for everything your time, your love, your good pussy, and most importantly YOU! I never had a woman to challenge me it took TWO, TWO months for you to say yes to a date and that's because of your friend. I thank her for that, and I thank you for giving me a chance. Don't ever think that I want someone else when my wife is staring at me in my eyes. I love you so fucking much it hurts." Christian kissed Nala and the passion picked up they were tonguing each other down. Nala sucked on Christian's tongue as he bit her bottom lip. They both moaned with pleasure. Christian began taking Nala's night clothes which was a tank top and panties. "I love it when you sleep in shit like this. It is sexy ass fuck to me" he whispered in her ear. "I know you love it that's why I wear it." She whispered back to him.

Once her clothes were off Christian admired Nala's body "you are a work of art God took his time when he created you." He told her "well you know he made another me right?" She asked him teasingly "well I don't know how Nieva's body is but I do know how your body is and I am loving it right now." He said while sucking on her nipple "mmmmmh!" Nala said softly. He flicked his tongue up and down and around in circles. Nala arched her back and bit her bottom lip. She felt her box getting hot, sticky, and wet. "OMG Chris your tongue feels amazing!" Nala said with her eyes closed. "Let's see how it feels down below" he said before sucking on her clit. This did some things to Nala's body she was shaking and moving all over. "That's right come on baby, come on" Christian said pulling her back to him. "Chris, Chris, Chris please baby please"  "please what Nala I am trying to make you cum everywhere if you let me." He said burying his face deeper and deeper into her box "OH SHIT, OH SHIT CHRIS" Nala said as she let her juices flow everywhere.

Christian licked his lips as Nala looked at him wanting more. She climbed on top of him and started sucking on his neck and moved her way down to his long penis. She eyed it with hunger, she took ALL of him into her mouth, and she was slurping up and down on his long wood. She played with his balls, she took his penis out of her mouth and started sucking on his balls. "Shit na Nala, fuck girl" she put his dick back into her mouth "ooooohhhhhh" Christian said real slow "Damn" Christian loves it when Nala is in control. Once Christian came Nala climbed on top of Christian and rode him. He was smacking and grabbing her ass "yea just like that." He told her, she threw her head back and gave Christian a little smile. "Oh you like that daddy?" She asked as she sped up "Hell yea!" He replied. After they both came Nala fell asleep on top of Christian.

May 25th
Today is the day it is Nala's and Nieva's 25th Birthday and Christian and Trap couldn't wait to take them to Dubai. Christian picked Nala up from work. "Happy Birthday baby" Christian said with enthusiasm. "Thank you baby, but you still haven't told me where we are going?" She said nervously "it is a surprise, so I need for you to wear this blindfold and trust me." "Ok" she said about 20 minutes later they pulled up to the private airport "Christian are you trying to kidnap me sir? Imma fuck you up if I come up missing." He laughed and said "Nala that's the last thing I would do is kidnap you. Just trust me ok you said that you trust me." "I do but I didn't even pack anything." She said "don't worry baby I got you this is your day ok." "Ugh, at least tell me where we are going?" She demanded. "I am not telling you that I want you to see your surprise and be shocked." Trap and Nieva were already waiting for them. "Why in the hell do I hear my sisters voice Trap?" Nieva said hitting him "bae you hearing shit you ain't hear your sister" Trap said trying to get Christian to get Nala to be quiet. Christian put his hand over Nala's mouth and she moved it away "Christian get yo nasty ass hands off of my mouth. I don't know where they been" "they been in yo pussy remember last night" Nala hit him and said "nasty ass you didn't wash yo hands since then?" "Nope I love smelling yo pussy on my fingers." He said jokingly "I do hear my sister Trap" Nieva said removing the blindfold from her eyes. "Nigga what the fuck is this, she betta not be my birthday present because we shared a damn womb for nine damn months, and we share a birthday as well, but I don't want her to be my birthday gift." Nieva said with her arms crossed Nala took her blindfold off and said "well damn tell me how you really feel bitch! Fuck you too then!" Nala said shooting a bird at her sister. "For anything I should be the one mad I was born first and I was the first child." "That's because yo fat ass was hiding me fucker" Nieva said shooting a bird back at her sister.

Trap and Christian didn't know if they were for real or not so they did not interject. "So shit!" Nala said before bursting out laughing "yea yo ass stuck with that one huh?" Nieva said before giving her sister a hug. "Yea I couldn't comeback with that one, that was a good one" Nala said before sitting down. "Do you know where we going?" Nala asked Nieva. "Girl your guess is good as mines. I put a tracker on my phone and sent it to mama and daddy in case he tryna off my ass." Nieva whispered to Nala "Look ladies you all just relax and we will be at our destination in 16 hours and 25 minutes." Christian said to them warmly. The pilot cleared them for takeoff, they buckled their seatbelts and relaxed. 16 hours and 25 minutes later they were in DUBAI!!!! Nala and Nieva said together.