Chapter 9: New Princess

It had been six months since the VKs had arrived to Auradon and became good

It had been six months since the VKs had arrived to Auradon and became good. It took some time, but they were now model students of the community.

The biggest change was North. She went from being the most feared and manipulative villain to a cheerleading and proper princess.

Who would've thought?

The change was very sudden to North, and it was extremely overwhelming. Sometimes, she wanted to just disappear from the newfound interest of the public. She was now on King Ben's court, so the press was around her always.

Deep down, North longed for her old life. She had to become a princess the day right after she went against her parents. Not even any time to cope with the realization that she was now good.

Since she was dating Chad Charming, there were more expectations for her to meet, in order to be with the prince. At first, North didn't think much of it since she was willing to sacrifice some free time for her boyfriend, who she was recently able to tell him the L word. However, after the first week, North was already drowned with tasks and classes she was forced to complete.

North had to conceal her ice powers, due to public press. In all honesty, North was already over it. People in Auradon believed that if she used her powers, she'd be a villain.

Currently, the female was at cheer practice, taking over as co-captain for Audrey who was on a spa trip. She and the team practiced their routines, but one of the girls slipped and bruised her ankle.

North didn't see an ice pack nearby, so she formed a block of ice in her palms, handing it to the injured girl.

"North!" The sound of Evie's voice startled North. She turned around and spotted an upset Evie marching towards her.

"I've been looking for you everywhere! Ben wants you, and were you using your powers just now?" Evie asked, accusingly. North widened her eyes, but she then scowled.

"So what? It's in my blood. I wasn't hurting anyone." She defended, crossing her arms across her chest.

"N, you know the rules. No magic. What would Ben say?" Evie asked, and North remained quiet. Evie sighed as she pulled the girl towards the direction she arrived from.

Ben has been getting on North's nerves lately. It seemed like he wanted the VKs to stop being evil completely and become a totally different person. He still hadn't done anything about his proclamation about the kids in the isle.

North found herself in front of Mal who was surrounded by reporters. Ben and Fairy Godmother saved Mal, and North made her way towards the couple. Ever since they had gotten together, Mal and Ben had been the talk of any news channel, regardless of what they were doing.

"If we don't do a fitting for your dress right now, you'll be attending in your bath robe." Evie piped in on Mal and Ben's conversation. Ben walked the opposite direction as Evie pulled Mal away, a quiet North following.