Chapter One: Beginning [Pt. 1]

Ever since you developed your quirk, life seemed more...fun. You had a quirk called Songbird. When activated (by singing, of course activating it during singing was optional), you could make your victim feel any emotion you'd like, based on the mood of the song you're singing.

Mad confusing, but it makes life more interesting. You've always wanted to pursue a career in music,'or just using your quirk. Eventually, you got a hold on your career path and chose HERO. You went to a lesser known hero school, but what you learned and experienced there was priceless.

After you'd graduated, you took to the streets of Japan, fighting crime, saving lives. A young hero, making her way in the world.
You'd soon gain popularity for your interesting quirk, wooing villains and civilians alike. But...you felt as if something was missing. You wanted to show other young heroes the way to the world. You wanted to teach. But who'd hire you, especially at this young of a time?

You were in your apartment, twirling your (H/C) hair, finishing up your application to become a music teacher, any teacher for that matter. You couldn't figure out if your courage was taking over or you were just plain delusional. You pressed the blue SEND button for your application....
To UA High School.

You shut the laptop, leaning back in your chair. Gazing at the ceiling, you exhaled. "Finished." You sighed. All that was left was to wait and hear back from their principal.

It was about one week later, and you came home after a LOOONG day at work.
"Damn, I feel like I could collapse any minute..." You trudged through your home, when you heard a *ding* from your laptop. You yawned and sat down at your laptop. It read..
**One New Email**
You looked closer, then practically shit yourself when you saw who it was from.
UA High.
The email read....