Chapter One: Beginning [Pt. 2]

A new email from UA High.
You were shaking. What did they say? You shook with fear. Should you open it? Swallowing your pride, you click the email. It read...
Dear (F/N) (L/N),
Thank you for applying to be a teacher at UA High! We thoroughly read through your application in the music and educational department. After careful consideration-

Your computer died.
"DAMN!" You yelled. Oh well. Nothing else to do but charge your laptop.
After waiting like, 5 minutes, you anxiously pulled up the email and continued reading.
After careful consideration, we have decided to accept you into our department of education! You will be contacted Monday morning at 6:00 am for a quick tour of the building. We look forward to seeing you in person!
-UA Staff

Oh. My. God. You were accepted. "YES!" You shouted, getting up and doing a happy dance. You jumped up and down, chirping and yelling. What were the chances? You couldn't wait to begin. Since it was Friday night, you had time to prepare for the meet.

Monday morning. You absolutely hated waking early, but you'll see more of this in your near future. You put on a rather formal blouse and skirt, packing your hero costume...just in case. You grabbed your (F/C) purse and got in your car. It was time for a new chapter in your life to begin.