Part Four: Plans

You looked down and quickly started to graded papers. He sighed contently and began to nap.

But then...

"HEYYYYY, SHOUTA!!" You saw Aizawa's face tighten up. A seriously? look. "What."
You looked over and saw Present Mic and Midnight, your two co-workers.
Midnight raised her hand and looked at you. "Sup." She called. You waved, smiling. Present Mic began to speak. "Kayama and I are gonna go out for drinks tonight....wanna come?" Aizawa glared at the two standing in the doorway, smiling like idiots. "I'm not sure. But I'm trying to nap. Can you stop wasting my time?" The two frowned. "How cold." Midnight muttered. Present Mic moved closer to the tired man. "Pleeease? We haven't gone out in forever!!"  All Aizawa did was look away. 

You stared at the scene that was unfolding in front of you, confused, but strangely used to it. You figured you'd see more scenarios like this in the future. As you were grading papers, you heard Mic whine and Aizawa grumble, a thing you'd get used to. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw your co-worker, Midnight. A smile graced her face as she began to ask you a question."Want to go out for drinks tonight?" To be honest, you wanted to grab a beer and bond with your co-workers, but you had to get these papers done! But...if you used your time wisely today, you get them done before the end of the day. What to do? In the end, you decided to have a night off. "Sure, Midnight, I'd love to." She seemed happy with your answer. "Oh, you can call me Kayama by the way," She smiled. "Now that we're co-workers and all." 

Aizawa looked at you as Mic still hounded him to go. "Pleeease?? I won't ask for a long time after this!" Still having his eyes on you, he caved. "Alright, fine! Will you leave me alone?" As Mic seemed oblivious to Aizawa's annoyed tone, he pranced around, cheering loudly. You shook your head and smiled. "Those two are the funniest people I've ever met." You thought.

You had worked diligently today, finishing your papers, meeting with students who needed assistance. You entered your home, sighing and plopping down on the couch. You shut your eyes, taking in the silence that filled the home. 

bzzzzzz...

You stared down at your phone. A text from an unknown number.

[Unknown]: Hey, its Kayama. Just textin U to give U the deets 4 2nite. (4:36 pm)

[(Y/N)]: how did you get my number?

This was a bit creepy, considering you never gave her your number. A minute passed, then she responded. Nonetheless, you added her as a contact.

[Kayama-san]: Got it from ur records. sounds creepy I kno, but I had to get a hold of U somehow

Uh....ok.

[Y/N]: Very creepy. Anyways...what are the "deets" lol

[Kayama-san]: We're meeting up @ Fuji Bar, 8 pm. 

[Y/N]: Do I have to wear anything nice?

A minute passed, then Kayama responded.

[Kayama-san]: not rlly. Whateva u want. want me 2 pick U up?

[Y/N]: I'll be ok, I don't live too far

[Kayama-san]: K

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You set your phone down and went into your room. As you opened your closet, you scanned for a cute outfit. Why dress so casual for a first co-worker outing?

As you skim through your clothes cave you notice a cute black dress sticking out. Not too formal, not too casual. Perfect. 

You slipped into the dress, adjusting how it looked on you. Pretty neat! You exhaled and went to do your hair and makeup. You could hardly wait for the night to arrive. This was a chance to impress everyone and let loose! You hoped that this night would be one to remember. Something beautiful.