Chapter 3 || Jacob

The awfully bright male went around through every corner, searching for anything out of place or peculiar. Though he found nothing, he hummed in content as he bypassed the small tables up to the counter, where Chanhee was waiting. He had a creme colored coffee cup in hand which presented a lovely heart at the top. Jacob beamed with joy as he took the mug in hand, scampering to a table by the window.

A light ding was heard and they turned slowly to a tall male, black-blue locks and a nice build.  His looks were undeniably beautiful. The more innocent and childish-looking boys jumped up in shock as they examined his prominent features. Their trained eyes taking up that information and guessing the personality of the stunning male.

"Hello, may I get a brownie and hot chocolate? Thank you, " The man said. A low mutter escaped Jacobs pink lips, him in awe of this man.

"Sure, what's your name?" Chanhee said, eyeing the male suspiciously. Jacob quickly turned his head towards the pink-headed male. He didn't ask Jacob that, did he? Jacob brushed it off as he wanted to know the man's name too.

"Younghoon." Changmin and Chanhee gasped, obviously surprised. The eldest sat there in confusion of the event, gripping the cup tightly as he took a sip out of it. Mesmerized, the two workers stood completely still as silence engulfed the café. The stranger smirked a bit before asking, "Is anything wrong?"

"Yes! I mean no! Welcome your majesty." Changes bowed as he scampered off to get his order, almost tripping over the wooden flooring. Jacob sighed; not understanding the situation in the slightest.

"What's going on? Who are you? Why'd they call you 'your majesty'?" He bombarded the taller accusingly. Younghoon chuckled at the cereal-loving boy in front of him and leaned down slightly. The two had a very short staring contest.

"I'm the prince's cousin, my father is one of the generals."

--

Sorry for taking so long. I'm currently on a trip and haven't been writing