Chapter 7 || Jacob

This book is gonna end as soon as the confession happens because I have some work cut out for me. I'm not in the mood to have tons of work for the next few months.

I did my best with the names and I got Haru and Luan. Haru signifies sun in Japanese and Luan means moon in Portuguese. I chose those names cause Japan and Brazil are almost complete 180 from eachother on the globe. I don't know if it's completely accurate.

From here on out it's also in the present tense

He opens his eyes slowly, stunned,suddenly surrounded by clouds. To his left, Haru stands still with his eyes slightly shiny. His icy blue pupils almost complete parallel to Jacob's while his face is covered with distraught. His body facing away from Jacob.

To Jacob's surprise, a black haired, tan, male starting to appear in front of Haru. Luan, a god symbolic of the moon. His feet is starting to lean on his heal, as if he was about to turn and leave.

One more figure appears, Prince Kevin looking straight at the seen while his body faces Jacob. They look at eachother with curiosity smeared across their features. What is happening? Jacob is beyond confused.

All of a sudden, Haru says, "𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗."