five.

"How'd it go?" Demi had snuck over to his house before he had to go to church that Sunday. It was payback for him waking her up so early yesterday morning.

"You would've known if you would've stayed like you were supposed to," Trey responded, taking his pillow and mashing it over his face. All he wanted to do was sleep but it was clear that Demi wasn't gonna let that happen. Yesterday, Jhene had ended up dropping Namiko off at her father's house after the carnival because she had fallen asleep, and Trey had gotten to take her out to dinner. He had a good time with her and he really liked her, he just didn't know where their relationship would go. She was cool, but he never really pictured himself in a serious relationship.

"Sorry that I was bored, Trey. Plus my ankle was still hurting," not really, but she knew that would make him shut up about it.

"You coming to church with me?" Occasionally, April invited Demi to church with them and Demi liked going to church but after what she did last night, she didn't really feel like church was the place for her. It would be kind of hypocritical to go today so she was gonna hang out with Chris today.

"No me and Chris are going to get our hair done," Demi pulled the covers over her body and propped her head up with her elbow as Trey's eyebrows sewed together, so she went on to explain.

"Last night at the strip club, there was this stripper named Snowflake and her hair was like super pretty. Chris dared to me to kiss her and if I did he said that he would get his hair colored like hers so I did and now we're both going to get ours done together," Demi explained and Trey just shook his head and laid back down. Demi and Chris were wild when they were together. Yeah, he occasionally went to the strip club with a giant group of friends but Demi and Chris went more than anyone else.

"But enough about me. How do you like Jhene? And how's her daughter?" Demi questioned with a smile. She wanted to see Trey get into a relationship because his entire life was just basketball and she hated that. He was never serious with girls and she wanted him to be. She wanted him to have that stability in his life and focus on something else besides basketball. Like a girl...like Jhene.

"Namiko is sweet. She's gonna be five soon and she's really polite. Jhene raised her well. And Jhene is down to earth. She reminds me of you in a way. She's not really hype, she's just kind of chill and real. I like her," Trey responded with nothing but the truth. And he didn't notice it, but he had his real smile on his face, not that cocky grin that he usually walked around with. And that was enough evidence that he did really like her.

"So you're going out with her again? If you guys go to prom together I'll cry. Happy tears though, I swear," Demi gushed but Trey shook his head.

"Aren't we going to prom together?" Trey asked but Demi sat up and began to play with her fingers.

Demi watched from the staircase as Dallas fixed the top of her Prom dress, the one that her father had complained about for two whole weeks because of how much it had cost. He had still ended up paying for it anyways because of how beautiful Dallas looked in it. She looked like a princess, and she had been nominated for Prom Queen so it only validated that point.

"Dallas, you ready? Forrest is here," Forrest was Trey's older brother. He had finally asked Dallas to be his date and Demi couldn't be happier. Everyone knew that Dallas and Forrest would end up together, even with their love/hate relationship type thing.

"Yeah. Demi can you help me?" Demi stood up and grabbed Dallas's hand, helping her walk towards the stairs. They took the stairs slowly, and when they reached the middle, Trey, Forrest, and April came into view, and April immediately began to snap pictures.