eighteen.

It was finally the weekend, which meant they had made it through yet another school week and were one week closer to graduating and permanently leaving Pacific Vista Academy. To celebrate, Trey had convinced his mom to let him have a small little party as long as Forrest was there to supervise, even though Forrest wasn't the most responsible person on the planet. In fact, him and Dallas had left Trey to clean the house up while they went to stock up on alcohol for tonight.

"One more week until I get my cast off!" Demi did a cartwheel and she almost fell to the ground but she didn't care. She couldn't wait to be free and be able to dress normally again and be able to go swimming and not have her sleeping and sitting positions so limited. And she couldn't wait to get back into the gym and brush up on her skills to get back to where she used to be in gymnastics.

"Keep doing all that tumbling and you'll have that cast for another month," Trey warned her but Demi shrugged him off.

Jhene was supposed to be over soon, but Demi didn't really want to see her. She totally understood that she had just lost her brother to cancer, but she had been in a sour mood all week and giving Demi all types of attitude for no reason. Demi could only be nice for so long so to avoid snapping at her, she just distanced herself and allowed Trey to deal with her. That was still his girlfriend after all.

"Stop trying to rain on my parade," Demi giggled before hopping onto his back as he carried more towels out to the backyard where the pool was. He had already removed the cover and made sure that the pool was clean and stuff. It was just gonna be their usual group of friends hanging out so it wasn't like they'd have to worry about anyone being reckless...except for Chris.

An hour later everyone was at the house, chilling in the backyard with August Alsina playing in the background. Demi couldn't swim and Drake didn't like water so she was laid out across his lap trying to learn how to blow smoke circles from him.

"No, don't do it like that, you're gonna choke," Drake took the blunt from Demi and then showed her how to do it.

"It's too hard," Demi whined as Naya came and plopped down on the couch next to them.

"I wish I could smoke," Naya pouted and longingly stared at the blunt in between Demi's fingers.

"Naya, you need to tell Sean."

"Tell Sean what?" Drake questioned.

"That she's on her period so he has to keep his hands off of her for a week," Demi responded without missing a beat. Drake became silent, like all boys did, at the mention of Naya's nonexistent menstrual cycle.

"Okay, what is going on with Kae and Jhene? They've been eyeing you all week," Demi sat up and let her eyes fall on Jhene and Kae. They both had their legs dangling in the pool as Chris, Trey, and Sean played "pool ball" and they had their eyes narrowed in Demi's direction.

"She's been acting funky towards me all week," Demi shrugged because it really didn't bother her as much as it probably should.

"I don't know why. You practically made her," Naya scoffed as Demi giggled and handed the blunt back to Drake.

"Okay Regina, simmer down," Demi retorted. Dallas and Forrest came out with the food so everyone went over to the cabana to eat. Trey lingered behind and let his friends get their food first but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Demi.

The bikini that she was wearing was practically made for her and the way her sun kissed skin was just glowing...he still couldn't believe that he had explored every crevice of her body and discovered every single one of her sweet spots. He couldn't believe that he had kissed those plump pink lips until they were swollen and both of them were gasping for breath. Or the fact that technically, he had taken her virginity and made love to her like she had never experienced ever before. His tongue poked out of his mouth and he licked his lips until he felt someone bump into him.