Chapter 11.

Keith's Pov.

Once I realized Lance and Hunk weren't going to make it without help, I ran inside the library to help.

"Keith!" Pidge called back at me.

"Get help!" I yelled back.

The plan was for Pidge to cast any spells that were needed since she knew multiple, but simple ones. And Hunk was going to help Lance if that was needed, which it is. And I was supposed to get help in case things got out of hand.

They thought my spells would be.. to destructive and impulsive.

Well scrap that plan.

They need these spells.

Quickly I ran in between the werewolf and Lance and Hunk and casted the spell that first came to my mind.

"Confundo!" I casted the spell with ease, the spell throwing the werewolf's swing the wrong way as it was hit with confusion.

It regained itself as its eyes looked into mine sharply. It was furious.

"You want to get them? You're going to have to go through me." I growled out with just as much anger.

The wolf twisted its head slightly, it's eyes sharpening at me before it started to growl out again, sharp teeth showing.
My breath hitched as I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, my wand slightly lowering.

It's like I could feel it talking to me.

Get out of my way.

Get out of my way.

Was repeated multiple times.

But once the beast barked out again I was snapped out of my daze, it had started moving its way towards me.

My dazed expression turned to anger as I took in a deep breath, my wand back up.

"Bombarda!!" I yelled out casting the spell towards the bookshelves it was running beside. A loud explosion was heard as the bookshelf blew itself to pieces, burning books flying everywhere.

Most of it hit my target, some went our way.

My eyes widened, a burning book flying directly towards me.

My arms shot up in front of my face, the book hitting my arm. I protected my head, but my wand was slapped out of my hands once the book hit my arm.

It clanged on the floor and rolled towards where the werewolf was buried underneath tons of books and broken wood.

A shaky breath escaped my lips as I held out my shaking hand to my wand.

"Keith, don't." Blythe murmured at me.

"I have to get my wand, Blythe." I told him as I turned my head to look at him.

He didn't say anything else back, I shook my head walking to my wand. I held my hand out again but before I could come any closer to my wand Blythe flew down to my hand and took ahold of it.

Pushing it back.

"I said no." He growled out.

With a shake of his head he turned back to my wand, swiftly he flew down to get it.

And no, sadly, the werewolf wasn't done yet. It's claw snapped out trying to take ahold of Blythe, but he was faster.

With a yelp he quickly returned to me, handing me my wand back.

I quickly backed up from the beast.

Come on, a spell.

What spell?