Making Amends: Can We Meet ?: Prologue:

Commander Steve McGarrett, & Detective Danny "Danno" Williams finally admitted to each other how they felt about one another, They decided to get after the holidays, til something ruined their plans

Steve was taking his usual swim, & headed back into his house, where he was attacked by an assassin, & managed to fend him off. Then, Everything went to hell, when Joe White died at the end of the mission. It took him a month, Just to feel like he was himself again.

He lost Cole, during the firefight too. There was gunfire, & bombings going all around them, The only survivor was Steve, & he vowed revenge, as he soon as he has everything organized. He spent a month in Montana, fixing & repairing Joe's house.

Lieutenant Catherine Rollins, Officer Junior Reigns, & Danny along with Harry Langford, & Wade Gutches helped him get to Laos, & they avenged Joe, like the way they planned. Then, Catherine, & Steve found Greer in China, After their exchange, The Traitorous Agent was gonna fire on Steve, But, Catherine shot her dead.

After things finally settled down, The Five-O Commander knew that Danny was still hurt by his actions, & he wanted to make amends to him. He had everything planned out in his mind.

He worked hard for a month, til he was in his partner, & lover's good graces, Danny was impressed that his hunky brunette wasn't taken any more risks. He smiled, as Steve came into his office. The Blond was intrigued by what the former seal wanted.

"Baby, Meet me at my house at 7:00 ?, This is my last thing on my list of making amends to you", The Dark-Haired Man said, "You don't....", Danny was cut off by Steve, "I want to, Meet me ?", The Loudmouth Detective nodded, & they shared a kiss, & went on with their day.