Making Amends: Morning & Quality Time: Chapter Two:

Danny was surprised that he was the first one up, He thought that his super seal would be the first one up

Danny was surprised that he was the first one up, He thought that his super seal would be the first one up. He thought back to the night before, & had a huge smile on his face, as a result.

He looked over at his lover, He knew that Steve was sorry for the latest stunt, & he showed how much he missed him during the month that he was gone tenfold.

<Flashback: The Night Before>:

"Steve, Please fuck me, Please", Danny was practically begging, as he was anticipating what is gonna happen next.

"Mmmm, Danno, This ass, I really missed this ass", Steve purred, as he nips at an asscheek. He plunges into him without any hesitation.

There were grunts & moans, as they were trying to top each other. Rhythm was playing a part of it, The Couple was focusing on themselves, & shutting the world out.

The Loudmouth Detective managed to get the upper hand on the hunky man. Which left him shocked, & very happy. Because, It showed that he wasn't the only one in control of their relationship.

Steve was enjoying himself, as much as he could, as Danny was giving him so much pleasure. "Oh, Danny, Oh Danny , Oh Danny", It was like a mantra. The Five-O Commander doesn't want this to stop.Danny was thrusting into him, Giving him everything that he has. The Blond loves the fact that Steve trusts him he immensely, & with his whole heart, as he thrusts into him, nearly ripping him apart. Steve wants more, Skin against skin was great. So, The Five-O Commander made a whining sound, The Loudmouth Detective smirked at that.

"Like that, Well I am not done with you, Not by a long shot, Your ass is mine, & your night is about to get hotter.", He purred, as he nipped, & licked at an exposed nipple. Steve arched up, he felt like an electrical current went through him, Danny was not even warmed up yet. The Shorter  nipped, & licked the oversensitive  skin, & dropped a few teasing kisses along it's wake. When he got to his cock, He looked at it, like a feast about to be devoured, & he went at it without hesitation.