Making Amends: The Best Is Yet To Come: Chapter One:

Steve showered, & decided to take his  time, He jerked himself off, as he was thinking dirty thoughts of his lover

Steve showered, & decided to take his time, He jerked himself off, as he was thinking dirty thoughts of his lover. When he was done, he realized that it was getting late, He hurried up to clean up, change, & set up everything. He couldn't help to think about the great sex, that he is about to have with his blond lover, & he gathered his thoughts, & finished everything.

Meanwhile, Danny took care of things at his house, & he made sure that he was all set,By the time that he was ready to leave. On the way to Steve's, He stopped by a liquor store, & got a bottle of wine for their special night.

Once, Steve had everything all set up, He checked himself in a nearby mirror, He thought to himself, "This is good as it gets", He was satisfied that everything was perfect. The dining table was all set, & it was so romantic, & he lit up the candles, Steve was ready for Danny, & to have their romantic evening started immediately.

Danny showed up, & Steve was speechless at how great he looked, "Wow, You look absolutely great, Danno, You really cleaned up nicely", The Hunky Brunette said with a lick of his lips. "Mmmm, So do you, Stud", He cooed seductively, & they were making out right then, & there. "We should take this inside, Before we give the neighbors a show", Steve said in between kisses.

"Steve, You shouldn't have gone through all of this trouble, But, This is so beautiful, I love it", The Loudmouth Detective said, as he was shocked, & amazed by the results of what his lover had done. Steve led him into the dining room, where the fabulous meal was waiting.

They had a wonderful time talking & just enjoying themselves, & it was nice to relax after awhile. They moved to the living room, & they danced for awhile. "Danny, I am really sorry for what I did to you, I never meant to make you feel less important". The Blond smiled, & said, "I know, Baby, I know, you apologized, I forgave you, You definitely made up for it", Steve smiles back in response.

He then got serious, & said, "It's just that if something ever happened to you, I would go nuts", "I would too, If you were placed in danger, Now, You understand how I feel", Steve nodded, indicating that he does understand.

With sudden full of lust, Danny ripped open his lover's shirt, revealing his deliciously muscular chest, & drooled over the state that he was in now, "You better hang on, Sailor, The Best is yet to come", He growled seductively, & yanked him by the sides of his open shirt, & dragged him upstairs for a night full of passion.