Marietta-hime no Konrei

TypeJapanese Novel

Type
Japanese Novel

Genre
Adult Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Josei Mature Romance Smut

Tags
Aristocracy Arranged Marriage Beautiful Female Lead Caring Protagonist Cute Protagonist Cute Story Dense Protagonist Devoted Love InterestsDomestic Affairs Engagement Fellatio Female Protagonist First-time Intercourse GeneralsHandjob Kind Love Interests Knights MagicMisunderstandings  R-18Royalty Strong Love Interests

Author(s)
Hazuki Kuroru
葉月クロル

Status
33 WN Chapters + 7 Extras (Completed)
1 LN Volume (Completed)

Description

The youngest princess of the country of Stellaus, Marietta, was betrothed in a political marriage to the General of the great militant country, Oltaire. General Belvant was often said to be strong, a fierce and terrifying god of a warrior. On the other hand, Marietta was a delicate flower of a princess. Everyone felt pity for poor Marietta’s situation, however, the truth was that Marietta found the General very dreamy… The story of a 30-year old General with a scary face (who was actually quite nice), and the tiny and adorable 18-year old Princess in their times of conflict and of lovey-doveyness.

Thoughts:

I've already read this novel last year but sometimes... I reread it. Haha. This novel is r-18, so basically it has mature scenes. So if you haven't read it yet and you're looking for some smut, I guarantee that most of you will like it.

You can just read it in your leisure time and btw, this novel is only light, it doesn't deals with depressing things...? Whatever.

If you have read smut chinese novels such as 'The Transmigrated Canon Fodder Overthrows The Male Protagonist', 'The Men At Her Feet' and 'Crossing the Crowd to Chase Love' which I'll rate the smut 5/5, then the rate for Marietta-hime no Konrei is 3.9/5... I think.