Seeking Good Temptation

Type Web Novel (CN)

Type 
Web Novel (CN)

Genre
Comedy Drama Harem Romance School Life ShoujoSupernatural Tragedy

Tags
Beautiful Female Lead Businessmen Charming Protagonist Clever Protagonist Cold Love InterestsCunning Protagonist Female Protagonist GangsHandsome Male Lead Jealousy Love Interest Falls in Love First Love Rivals Male Yandere Manipulative Characters Modern Day Otome Game PolyandryPossessive Characters Reverse Harem Ruthless Protagonist Secretive Protagonist Shoujo-Ai SubplotTransported into a Game World Wealthy Characters

Author(s) 
顾楚

Status
96 Chapters (Completed)

Description 

When Bai Xun was bored, she played a dating game recommended by a friend. She entered the game and must keep up the affection with seven different types of men as the only way to clear the game. Only when she gets seven hearts safely can she go home? After many deaths, Bai Xun knew it, and could only live by paying closer attention!! This game is also known as “Jianzhen Handbook”, “My Seven Boyfriends”, “I was Careless in a Shura Field”! Green tea bit*h is in a fragrant garden, and the white lotus is a b*tch!

Thoughts:

If you're not into reverse harem then better not read it. If ever you feel that she was being abused, just keep in mind that she was doing it so that she can go home and get out from that plane/world/dimension whatever. Don't feel wrong for her sake because in the first place, the mc did not invest her feelings in any of the mls.

This novel is full of drama that will torn you between tears and laughters. It will ABSOLUTELY entertained you. Don't fret though because of the 'dog blood drama', you'll certainly would not feel frustrasted—frustation in reading a novel when you feel that the mc is being downright stupid, the ml is hypocrite or overly domineering af, etc. You may not agree with my opinion but that's my opinion and you can't do about it.
lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Srysly though, it has 4.7/5 rating in NU which is pretty high so most of you will like it. :)