Quick, Hubby, All Aboard

TypeChinese Novel

Type
Chinese Novel

Genre
Historical Romance Shoujo Slice of Life

Tags
Ancient China Beautiful Female Lead Early Romance Family Conflict Female Protagonist Kind Love Interests Mysterious Family Background Older Love Interests Reincarnation Second Chance

Author(s)
Dong Wu
东吴

Status in COO
70 chapters (completed)

Description

Xue Dongting was a singsong girl plucked from her small border town to become the consort of the crown prince. Little did she know she would be murdered by his own hand.

Now reborn, she has a chance for a do-over. This time around, she will marry that fisherman from the next village over and live a quiet, peaceful life, away from the scheming intrigues of the imperial family.

It’s just that, this lowly fisherman is not quite what he seems…

Remarks:
I was really excited at the beginning but the ending was such a let down. I don't know maybe the author got tired or the author just don't want the novel to derail to court intrigue. So I'm gonna kick a star and give 4/5 stars. So yeah.. I will not consider this novel as completed. But if you want to read this novel just go ahead. Eventhough it has a summary ending that you'll gonna cough some blood, I'm still gonna recommend it.This is really super sweeeet/fluffy, heartwarming, and has a good plot. It gives me the feels which is somewhat like the same to 'Assassin Farmer' if you already read it (if not, i highly recommend it!).