Meeting(Author note)

First things first I'm posting a couple times a week because this book is going to be pretty long cause I've been writing for so long so check for updates and maybe save the story?🤟🏻❤️ the first chapter I don't even like because I'm not a fan of the "meeting" Scenarios I PROMISE it get better from here!!

Percy- you'd just started running up halfblood hill a Cyclops chasing you when he came running towards you. "Get inside the camp". He ordered you. After you ran inside the lines he followed you. "Welcome to camp". He said shaking your hand. "I'm Percy, this is my third year here". He introduced himself.

"I'm (Y/n), I'm 14". You greeted back.

"I have a feeling we'll get along swimmingly". He seemed to joke, but you didn't quite get it.

Luke- you'd been running from monsters for the last few weeks when you ran into them, a blonde 14 year old boy, a brown haired boy who looked about twelve but had a go-t forming, a punk metal brown haired 14 year old girl, and a blonde 7 year old girl. "Who are you"? The 7 year old asked holding a dagger to your throat.

"(Y/n)". You said gulping nervously. "Is that an actual dagger"? You asked.

"Yes and scary as it might be yes she can use it". The brunet said.

"Let her go Annie". The blonde boy ordered, reluctantly she did.

"You know my name, now, what are yours"? You asked.

"Luke". The first boy said.

"Grover". The second boy said

"Thalia". The brunet said.

"Annabeth". The little girl said.

"Good now your like me I take it"? They gave you a look. "Runaways". They sighed with relief and you gave them a look. "What did you think I meant"? Luke laughed awkwardly.

"We're all being chased by monsters". Grover told you seriously. "We just lost one thirty miles back".

"Big guy, one eye, and hairy"? You asked.

"Yes, but we're close to a safe haven, you should come with us". Thalia told you.

"Safe haven? Sounds good right about now". You sighed.

"We'll take you to a safe house first though. You look like you need something to eat". Annabeth said poking at my stomach before it growled.

"That would be nice". You said your stomach growling again.

"Come on". Luke took your hand and pulled you off towards their safe house.

Frank- you were clawing your way up a hill in the pouring rain to a maintenance tunnel where a boy was standing. "Help"! You cried waving your arms. You'd badly cut your leg while fighting a fury.

"She needs help"! He yelled to the person next to him. They hurried down the hill and the second one helped you up, she was a girl with scary gold eyes.

"Leaving our post could get us kicked off the legion you know". She said straightening your unhurt leg checking for other wounds.

"We may be Romans, but we're still human". He insisted. "I'm Frank Zhang, can you tell me your name"? He asked you.

"(Y/n)". You said slowly feeling dizzy.

"Ok (Y/n) we're gonna get you medical attention". The girl said.

Frank and the girl carried you through the maintenance tunnel and out into an open feild there was a little river you had to cross, but that was no big deal. "Medic"! The girl called waving her one arm that wasn't supporting you.