Accidentally Romantic

Percy- you were floating on a smaller raft in the lake he was swimming you saw him go under and felt your raft rock. "Percy"? You asked. You felt it rumble again and Percy shot out of the water onto the raft.

"Not me, angry sea serpent not that big, but angry". He sat with you on the raft and you tried to make it to where neither of you would fall off so you ended up holding onto each other. Percy got some small waves to bring you to shore and you both scrambled off. You sat on the pier and actually laughed. You were still holding hands and he almost kissed you, but Grover scrambled over.

"Percy uh hi! I kinda need your help there's a rather large dog after me". You heard barking and he started running again.

"I should go, see you later"! Percy pulled on a shirt and ran off with Grover.

Luke- you were sitting with him by Thalia's tree and he was telling you about how they found Annabeth and how Grover found them. "According to Grover we 'reeked'". Luke said using air quotes.

"Nice, but I think he meant Demigod smell". You laughed.

"I love that laugh". He said holding your hand.

"Don't do that". You said nudging him with your shoulder. "Not in front of Thalia". You joked.

"But I do it makes me happy". He smiled and you put your head on his shoulder.

"Hey guys"! Annabeth called running over, she was the most friend driven eight year old girl you'd met. She sat in between Luke and you with a smile on her face. "Whatcha talking about"?

Frank- your leg had healed properly and you could participate in war games which you were loving! Frank was showing you how to shoot a bow and arrow at one point. Your bracelet got caught on his jacket sleeve you were really grateful that no one was around then. It was one of those bracelets that you needed a special tool to take it off so you couldn't just take it off. "Let's just try this". He seemed really self conscious about taking his jacket off, but he did. "Don't drop this jacket. Don't let anyone try to take it or anything". He made you swear.

"Ok don't worry Frank, we'll talk about your sentimental attachment to you jacket later for now let's just get this off". You said holding the jacket.

"It's not the jacket it's something in it". He explained vaguely. "You know what let's try something else before we have to explain all this". He took an arrow from his quiver and tried to pick the lock on your bracelet. He held your hand still gently and glanced up at you. You smiled lightly and winked jokingly. Eventually he got the bracelet off.

"There now let me". You took your sword and cut your bracelet from his sleeve.

"We should head back to our barracks, um... Yeah". You walked back in silence, but unlike most of the time you liked it.

Leo- Leo was showing you how to use a blow torch on the ship so he didn't have to worry about his clothes always frying off when he was welding, seeing as he was doing all of the metal work. Which he didn't really mind, but suddenly hearing "I see London, I see France, Leo please cover up so I can't see your underpants" he did mind. "Ok, hold it straight don't set my sleeve on fire if you please". He said holding your hand in place. "Stop doing zig zags. Annabeth is going to think I had too much coffee...again". He said taking it from you.

"Well I'm sorry, but my mother is the goddess of snow not metal works like someone". You joked.

"Right (Y/n) so your talentless unless it comes to figure skating". He teased. "Come on show me. I saw you freeze some of the lake the other day do it again". He said starting to walk towards the lake. "Quick I can't swim"! He was about to jump in the lake when you decided to freeze it. He jumped backwards and slipped on the ice. "Holy Herra"! He gasped. "I thought you were going to let me drown". He laughed.

"Come on then, let's not drown". You helped him up and led him around on the ice. "I'm letting go"! You lied almost letting go of his hands.

"No"! He grabbed you around your waist and pulled you to his chest. "Sorry got nervous. Didn't want to melt the ice". You looked up at his eyes and chuckled.

"I think you already have, come on". You took his hands and led him again.

Nico- Hazel, Frank and you were walking on the beach where the legion kept their one boat while Hazel collected some shells. You felt someone behind you and before you could react put their hands over your eyes. You judo flipped him into the sand only to realize it was Nico. Frank being scared in general did the most manly thing he could think of, yell and throw you on top of Nico. "Frank"! You yelped. You glanced down at Nico and hugged him around the neck. You surprised him but he hugged you back.

"Hey (Y/n)". You both sat up and Hazel hurried back over with Frank.

"Sorry, got scared". Frank apologized.

"I have that affect". Nico said, but you didn't quite get it, people always seemed nervous even scared around him, not so much Hazel, but him majorly. You always found him sweet and gentle.

"No you don't". You actually said.

"That's a first". Nico said. You didn't know what drove Hazel to do it, but she told Frank to come help her find more shells. "I don't scare you"? He asked.

"Of course not". You told him. He put his hand on your cheek and smiled.

"No one says that, not even Hazel". He laughed. "Oh what the heck? Come here". He said hugging you, now that scared you!

Grover- you'd talked to Grover more and it turned out he'd recently broke up with his girlfriend Juniper and was pretty upset... "She was great but I couldn't have someone telling me I can't hang out with my girl friends, she was just overly jealous". He explained. You rested a hand on top of his and flashed him a smile. He bleated and blushed.

"She had a right to be jealous I'm sure nymphs and naiad girls are just chasing you". You told him.

"Thanks (Y/n) but no. You must thinking of a ripped saytrs with huge horns and long blonde hair. Basically not me". He laughed. He leaned forward and you rested your head against his.

"I think your dashing Grover". You laughed leaning backward.

"What are we talking about? Like a prince dashing or dashing like the princes horse"? He asked making you laugh.

"Like a half goat Prince". You told him.