The first "I Love You"

Percy- you were sitting by the lake it was the day before Percy went home you didn't want him to leave, but he had to. "Thought I'd find you here". He said sitting next to you. "I wish I didn't have to go you're amazing and I love you and I never want to leave you ever and I promise I'll call you every chance I get". He leaned over and hugged you tight.

"I love you too Percy". You told him getting squished.

"Did I say that? I did didn't I? Oh well give me an excuse to do this"! He knocked you over and kissed you.

"I'm gonna miss you". You told him.

"I'm gonna miss you too (Y/n)".

Luke- you were sitting in his bunk with him and he'd just spilled what he thought about the night with the fireworks. "I didn't understand what you said I couldn't hear you". You explained turning him redder than red.

"I'm so sorry, I-I love you, yep I'm sorry and I love you sums it up". He said looking over at you.

"Love you too, if I would've heard you I would've said it right back cause-". He cut you of with a quick kiss. "I love you"!

"Great"! He responded.

Frank- you'd kinda avoided Frank after you kissed him every time he entered a room you left by any means necessary, from that you learned that the window right by your bunk has a rose bush bellow it. You were hiding by the archery arena which in hindsight was a really bad idea. You were crouched behind a rack of arrows when he found you. "Really? Ok before you move-don't"! You tried to crawl away, but he grabbed your ankle. "No"! He yelped. "Stop it. I love you and it's killing me to see you running from me". You sat up and looked up at him.

"I-I love you too Frank". You leaned forward and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry". You kissed him and he froze cold.

Leo- he was almost done with the ship which meant he was almost ready to leave camp and you but you chose to not focus on the you and him thing. He'd noticed you were avoiding the topic of him leaving mainly because at one point you'd actually said. "Would you stop bringing up the ship almost being finished and you leaving me"!

He decided to say something one day, you were practicing frosting plants and he found you. Being Leo he decided to try to scare you. He snuck up behind you and grabbed your shoulders. You squealed turned around and froze him. "Leo"! You yelped. "No please no! Unfreeze"! You yelled. You didn't know how to unfreeze him though... You started to panic and hugged him you never felt him so cold. You started to cry fearing you'd never be able to thaw him.

You felt him hug you back and you looked up. "I'm ok". He told you wiping your tears. "I'm ok, I love you (Y/n)". He told you.

"I'm sorry". You said holding onto him.

"I'm cold". He joked. You shoved him and kissed him. "No come ere fix it"! He told you hugging you.

Nico- you'd gone with Percy and the seven on their trip to rescue Nico you'd just popped open the lid. "Nico"! You yelled hugging him. "I love you". You whispered to him.

"Love you too". He told you. You kissed him and he smiled meekly.

Grover- you'd climbed a tree looking for the dragon Charlie had reassembled. He'd lost it again... Your foot slipped and you started to fall from the tree. You felt someon catch you by your foot and looked up. "Grover! What're you doing here"? You asked seeing him.

"Hey (Y/n). Not letting the girl I love die, you know just a life goal". He smiled jokingly. He pulled you up to him and hugged you.

"Love you too Grover". You smiled making him blush.

"Yes"! He celebrated to himself. He kissed you and you blushed too.

"Grover"? You asked.

"Yeah"? He answered.

"Can we get down now? I'm developing a fear of heights". You said making him laugh before he realized you were serious.

(Last updated 8/3/19)