Future talk series- the proposal- part 1 of 6

Percy- you'd just turned 19 and your siblings were throwing you a party the day after. You were eating your cake and your 17 year old sister found a piece of something in her slice. "Is this a ring"? She asked, she looked to her boyfriend and he shook his head. Percy hurried over and took it from her.

"That was supposed to go differently". He chuckled nervously. "(Y/n) will you marry me"? He asked getting on one knee. "Please say yes because if you don't nobody at this camp will ever let me live this down". He told you.

"Yes"! You yelled kissing him. He put the ring on your finger and smiled. It was celestial bronze shaped like a vine with a white diamond in the middle. "It gorgeous I love it"! You told him.

"Thank Herra, wow I never thought I'd say that". He sighed. "I love you". He told you.

"I love you too". You said kissing him.

Luke- you were 22 he was at Thalia's tree he got down on one knee and kissed your hand. "Ok that was weird. What's going on"? You asked.

"(Y/n) I love you more than Hades loved Persephone the first time he set eyes on her and I don't want to only be with you one fourth out of the year". He gulped and looked so nervous. "Will you marry me"? He asked pulling out the ring.

"Yes"! You gasped tackling him into the grass kissing him. You looked at the ring and cried a little. It was silver on the band and had a chocolate colored diamond. "It's gorgeous"! You told him.

"Annabeth helped me. She's a good sister". He told you.

"I'll have to thank her". You told him. You got up and kissed him again.

Frank- you were 19 and couldn't find him that day at all. You eventually walked to the park in new Rome and you saw a group of pigeons and a turtle dove in the middle of them all. "Wait a second". You said to yourself.

He turned back from the dove and smiled the pigeons cleared and you smiled. "Marry me". Was all he said putting a small box gently in your hand.

"What"? You opened it and your breath caught in your throat. It was an enchanted gold band nothing special but still special because it was from him. "I love it". You sighed. "Yes Frank I will marry you". You said hugging him.

"Zang even asked for my blessing". Reyna said sitting on a park bench near by pretending to read a newspaper. "Wanted to say no but that look on his face was too much, he turned into a baby elephant it was hard to say no". She shrugged.

"Thank you Reyna"! You laughed kissing Frank again.

"I also had to ask your ring size". He shrugged.

Leo- you were 22 it was mid winter and you couldn't seem to get warm. You walked down to Leo's cabin and didn't find him so you went to bunker nine. His siblings hadn't seen him but thought he'd gone to the beach to walk Festus. You went to the beach and looked around you saw something shiny on the horizon and were kinda blinded. The shiny thing started to get closer you soon realized it was Festus and Leo flying upside down. When they were above you he dropped off and you caught him. "Woah". He said like the Fonz. "You're pretty strong. Will you marry me"? He asked. You dropped him on his butt and tackled him into a kiss.

"Yes". You told him.

"Good". He reached into his tool belt and pulled out a bronze ring. "It says in the engraving, you are my one and only "no magical force can stop us" it just says the magical force part cause I couldn't make it fit but I'm working on a necklace that'll have to whole thing". He told you. You kissed him and he slipped the ring on your finger.

"I love you Leo Valdez". You told him.

"I love you (y/n) Valdez". He joked lovingly.

Nico- you were 21 Nico was 22 he told you to come to the little Tiber. "I love you so I want to teach you to swim finally". He told you.

"Nico I learned to swim years ago". You told him.

"Fine swim to the bottom of the river and back then". He told you doubtingly.

"Fine I will". You kicked off your shoes and jumped in. You swam to the bottom and saw something sparkle you grabbed it and swam back up. "Nico isn't this your ring"? You asked. He took it from you and put it back on his finger.

"I thought about giving to you because I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and after life". He told you. "But I want you to wear my mom's ring my dad gave to her". He took the ring out of his pocket it was silver with a large diamond in the center. "My dad let me have it he said he'd be happy to know we would make it". He told you.

"This is the most elaborate marriage proposal I have ever seen". You told him when he slipped the ring on your finger. "(Y/n) di Angelo". You tested. "I like it". You told him before kissing him.

"Great".

Grover- you had just turned 21 he was out on a mission and you were just out of the shower you were in a bath robe. Suddenly an iris message popped up in front of you. "Ah"! You yelped.

"Gods of Olympus"! He yelped covering his eyes. "I am so sorry, I was gonna wait till I got back but this ring it's perfect and I couldn't wait so..." He trailed off holding up an enchanted gold ring that looked like a little wrench bent in a circle.

"Oh my gosh. Grover I wish I could kiss you"! You told him.

"Thanks (y/n). Does that mean yes you will marry me"? He asked.

"Yes". You told him. "I'm gonna get dressed see you when you get back". You told him.

"I'm twenty out get dressed quick". He told you winking.