Period

Percy- you were sitting on the dock in sweat pants and a t-shirt you didn't let your legs dangle cause you knew Percy would pull you in and you were not in the mood. He popped out of the water and frowned up at you. "You ok"? He asked.

"Not really". You sighed. "Ask me again in five to seven days". You joked though he was so confused.

"Ok I'll be back in five". He climbed out of the water grabbed his shirt and shoes then ran off. You went back to your cabin and your siblings knew not to get on your nervous that day. Percy came in and sat next to you holding what looked like chocolates and blue cotton candy.

"What"? You asked irritated.

"I had Annabeth explain to me what was going on. Turns out it sucks to be a girl but is awesome to be a girl's boyfriend". He said handing you the chocolates.

"Chocolates and your oddly sweet words are making me want to hurt you less. Go on". You told him.

"That was all I got but I love you". He said pecking your lips.

"Can we go to your cabin? Six saytrs have come in trying to give me remedies to "get better" I'm running out of girl siblings to explain it". You told him.

"Yeah ok here we go". He had you hold the goodies and picked you up bridal style. He took you down to his cabin and laid you on his bed. He put the chocolates and cotton candy on his night stand and joined you. He kissed you and you let a smile slip. "Am I a good boyfriend"? He asked.

"The best". You responded.

Luke- you made it very clear you were not feeling well. Luke came in at one point no idea what was going on and kissed your cheek. You called Annabeth over and whispered into her ear. "(Y/n) says if you touch her again she's gonna rip your lips off and feed them to a fury". She told him.

"What"? He asked.

You whispered into her ear again and she looked back at him. "It's her monthly monster". She explained.

"Oh ok scoot over you two". He said moving in on your opposite side. He kissed your cheek and put an arm around you. "If you need anything tell me". He told you.

Frank- liked being a comfort animal when he realized what was going on he turned into a lion cub and cuddled with you. You were petting him and he rolled off before turning back. "Feeling better"? He asked.

"Yes, thank you". You told him kissing him.

"Anything for you". He told you before turning back into a lion cub.

Leo- you were reading a book feeling very emotional with a hot water bottle on your stomach and he came in right as it was getting cold. "Hey babe what's up"? He asked taking your book from you.

"Leo I was reading that". You said tearing up.

"Woah babe don't cry I'm sorry". He said handing it back to you kissing the top of your head.

"I know sorry babe I'm on my period it makes me really emotional". You explained setting the book back down. He took your hot water bottle and heated back up in his hands before putting it back.

"Better"? He asked.

"Thank you babe". You said kissing his jaw, he climbed in your bed with you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Your welcome".

Nico- you were sitting in a tree that you had helped grow with him and you kissed him you felt a little emotional but more lovey than anything else. He grabbed the branch behind him and you kept kissing for another minute. You leaned back and he looked very shocked. "Feeling alright"? He asked.

"Meh". You shrugged before resting your head on his shoulder. "Hey My Ghostking".

"What's goin on princess"? He asked when you hugged him around his waist and kissed his neck a little.

"It's her monthly burden". A nymph said from a branch above you.

"Her wha? Oh Bianca had that talk with me. Hi Angel". He said hugging you back.

Grover- you were dead asleep he'd come in occasionally to bring you lunch and snacks but it took you a while to get up. When you woke up he was reading in the corner of your room. "Grove". You said yawning.

"(Y/n)". He said getting up to hug you.

"What time is it"? You asked.

"Around 3:00 pm". He told you.

"And I'm still exhausted". You said laying back down. "Come here". You called to Grover. He laid next to you on top of your blankets and hugged you. He kissed your forehead only to realize you were sleeping again. He tried to move away but realized you were holding him.

"Alright then". He told himself.