Future talk- the wedding day- Part 4

Percy- you were pacing waiting to start your walk with your father. "You look beautiful, just like your mother". He kept telling you. "Although (y/n) I can't understand why you're marrying Perry". He told you.

"Dad please say his name I know you know it". You told him.

"Percy is a lucky guy". He told you.

"Yeah". You heard the music start and he took your arm guiding you to the walk way. You looked up and saw Percy in his dark blue tux with a light blue tie. He was smiling and you got a little choked up as you walked. You made it down the isle and your father gave you away.

"Take care of her". He told Percy.

"Always". Percy promised.

After what felt like too long Chiron said. "You may now kiss the bride". Percy kissed you and you threw your bouquet.

Rachel caught it. "Really"? She asked. You turned around and laughed she threw it again and Piper caught it.

"Yay me". Jason said sarcastically from Percy's side.

"Now we eat cake". Nico said walking toward the pavilion.

You were sitting at the head table next to him and whispered into his ear. "Percy I'm pregnant". You told him and he squealed and kissed you.

Luke- you took a deep breath and walked down the isle towards him but apparently you were walking too fast because you tripped on your train. You started to go down and Grover grabbed you he picked you up and carried you the rest of the way. "I brought her to camp and I'm giving her away". He told Hermes who was marrying you.

"Alright then". After a few short minutes the moment finally came. "You may now kiss the bride". You grabbed ahold of Luke's tie and kissed him on the lips.

Frank- you took a deep breath and looked at Reyna and Hylla. "Let us go". Hylla told you. They each stood on one side and guided you down the isle.

"Who is giving the bride away today"? Dakota asked. (I don't know who else would be marrying you because I forgot the ghost's name from 5th cohort)

"Her sisters". Reyna answered. "And we do so willingly". She said her and Hylla letting go.

After the traditional stuff Frank leaned forward and kissed you gently. There was cheering and he scooped you up into his arms. "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Frank Zhang"!

Leo- he was standing impatiently at the altar Jason was holding your arm to walk you down and you started your walk. You were on the beach where you met in the first place. After short vows the moment finally came. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now"- Leo grabbed you by the hips and kissed you. "Continue kissing the bride". Chiron chuckled.

Nico- you were shaking like a leaf waiting for the wedding march you watched Piper and Jason walk down the aisle holding your daughter Bianca. Finally the moment came. Hedge took you by the arm and lead you down the aisle. "Listen kids make good decisions, don't be afraid to live a little outside of the lines. Always love each other throughout this life and into the next. By the power vested in me by the state of New Jersey". Coach Hedge paused. "You May now kiss the bride". Nico kissed you and picked you up. He carried you down the aisle waving about and up to Hades cabin.

"Nico the ceremony"! You scolded.

"Just a minute". He chuckled looking at you. "I love you so much". He sighed kissing you again. "The day we met I saved your life, little did I know how you would save mine". He smiled.

"Forget the ceremony shut the curtains". You ordered him kicking your heels off.

Grover- you did things simple, family a few friends and Hedge and Chuck to give you away. You made your way down the aisle and Chiron kept it simple and sweet. Basic as long as you both shall live vows and a final declaration a potion from Hecate to make you live as long as Grover, exactly as long in fact.(Didn't think I'd remember how old he'd get to be did you?) "you may now seal these vows with a kiss". Grover kissed you and scooped you up, you were having a party, but you weren't going in order to leave for your honeymoon on time. You got back to Grover's and now your house and started changing, you thought nothing of it and didn't bother to shut the bed room door. Mid changing you starting checking your bags to make sure you didn't forget anything. You were only wearing underwear when Grover came in.

"Is that a new swim suit"? Grover asked grabbing his bag.

"What, oh no it's not". You told him.

"Wait then what is...oh. OH. Um". He said suddenly covering his eyes. "I'll just wait in the car". He said walking to go out the door but running into the door frame.

"Mr. Underwood"! You called. He popped his head back in and blushed.

"Yes Mrs. Underwood? Oh right...Mrs. Underwood this is allowed now". He chuckled gazing down at you from behind. "You're so beautiful, I love you so much". He told you kissing your shoulder.

"I love you too handsome". You told him turning around. You pulling him down to your level and kissed him you unbuttoned his dress shirt and pulled it off of him. "Go get dressed or we'll be late". You said kissing him one last time. You got ready and then left for your trip to California.