THIS IS ONLY A SONG (#7)

THE CRAYON SONG:

Red Crayon: Hello kids, I'm the color red, and I brought my friends to teach you about them. They're the colors of all the things you see, and red is me, the color of awesome things! Like hearts, roses, and Mars, but most importantly, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Black Crayon: BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD.

HOORAY!!!

Orange Crayon: Hi, I'm orange like mac and cheese, there are other orange things now if you please. You've got pumpkins and tigers and the desert sand, MONARCH BUTTERFLIES are your orange friends, LALALALALALA CHEESE.

Black Crayon: PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES. PILLS!

HOORAY!!!

Yellow Crayon: As you can guess, yellow's pretty fun. You've got yellow beach balls and the raise of the sun. If you ask me yellow's NUMBER ONE. If you like yellow, and sour, then try a lemon.

Black Crayon: LIVER FAILURE.

HOORAY!!!

Green Crayon: I once ate a bug that was the color green, but the ER said that it was a poisonous thing. So that explains why I threw up green, and in that green there were chunks of green. I bet you wish you hadn't listened to green.

HOORAY!!!

Blue Crayon: The ocean is the place where ANIMALS live. It's the deep blue sea...

Black Crayon: NIGHTMARES. AND IT'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH. Especially if you were on Titanic, so let that sink in, pun intended.

HOORAY!!!

Purple Crayon: Purple is the color of many pretty things, from a lilac - AHHHHHHHH!

HOORAY!!!

Brown Crayon: I guess it's my turn, there are brown things like dirt. I can't remember the words, please don't hurt... me. AHHHHH!

HOORAY!!!

White is the color of... Doves and paper and... There's ivory, worth a lot of money...

Black Crayon: BROKEN BONES. Rabies foam. If you wanna buy some then email me.

HOORAY!!!

Black is the color of emptiness, which i feel it in myself cause I'm an emotional mess... AHHHH!

Purple Crayon: *Pushes Black Crayon over* Take care of the body! Shove it up a kids nose or something.

HOORAY!!!

Skin Color Crayon: I'm the last color in the box you'll see, and the color that they assigned to me IS THIS!! JUST THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE MOMENT!!!!! (He's a black person) 😡 

HOORAY!!!

Note: It's on Youtube so search *The Crayon Song* up and click the one with the real people.