Taken at Birth

I just got the idea to do this and now im typing everything out before I forget basically. I hope you all enjoy this, im going out on a limb here lol.

     (No one's Pov)

     "AHHH- oh GOD please be over!!!!" A feminine voice cried out whilst in the middle of giving birth. These screams of pain rang throughout the operating room as she squeezed the life out of her fiancé's hand.

     (Benicio's Pov)

     Man, I can't STAND seeing her like this. I can't even begin to comprehend the tremendous amount of pain she's in right now. I mean shit, I swear she's about to break my damn hand. I moved the strands of her hair out of her face and wiped the bullets of sweat off with a soft white cloth. "You're doing great toots, we're almost there." I reassured her, trying to make her as calm as possible. She would've been able to see the smile I was giving her if it wasn't for the surgical mask I was wearing. It was mandatory that I wore it along with the scrubs if I were to be here. I'll be damned if I'm not here for this, she needs me here. Not that I'm complaining about the outfit itself, I make this shit WORK (-snap- lol). Back to the task at hand, I pay attention to both her and the docs in the room. I need to be on my toes if something happens or if they need me. With all the things I need to do to keep her nice and calm, I feel like a towel boy at a football game over here!

     Soon enough, my hand was saved when the most beautiful thing happened. The baby was out, and in the docs hands. "It's a girl!!" He exclaimed, they wiped her off with warm towels and such. He placed a hand over her mouth, I though that he was just making sure that she could breathe. That was until I realized... "She isn't crying.....wh-..why isn't she crying??!" I didn't let og of my fiancé's hand for one second as I slightly raised my voice at the nurses surrounding the doc. They completely ignored me as they cut the cord and rushed the baby out of the room on a small rolling bed. This enraged me, not only did they cut the cord instead of ME, they just rushed off with the little ball of joy without saying anything!! "Someone better tell me what the hell is happening right no-" I was cut off by the sound of very fast beeping from behind me. I looked down at my love and my eyes widened. Her hand lost its grip on mine. "Her vitals are dropping! I need O2, STAT!" a nurse states, taking my fiancé's hand and getting ready to place an IV in it. A nurse attempted to usher me out of the room, but ultimately failed when I retaliated. "NO!! I need to be in there! I have to be with her!! Get your hands off of me!!" It took a couple of big male nurses to get me out of the room. They tossed me out into the waiting room, where my brother was. He had a small bouquet of flowers, I imagine they were for 'her'. He wore a big smile on his face as he approached me, it was soon wiped off of his face as he saw the despair in my eyes. 

     I managed to tell him all I could about the situation, he sat me down and comforted me for what had seemed like hours until that same doctor that leaded the procedure in the first place. I immediately stood from my seat and approached him, Boris close behind me. "I apologize for the horribly long wait, but.. there was a 'complication'." he said, gesturing for the two of us to follow him, and so we did. I couldn't shake the grim look in his eyes, something's wrong, I can feel it in my gut. I think Boris can too, his ears were flat. The entire walk to my fiancé's room was dead silent, I didn't like it one bit. 

    The doctor stood in front of the door with her hand on the handle. "Please understand that we did everything we could for the both of them, for confidential reasons, we are not allowed to show you the baby. I'm..terribly sorry, Mr.Drew." with that, he had opened the door for Boris and I. What I saw in that moment, I wish I could un see it immediately. 

     (No one's Pov)

     It was silent..all that could be heard, were the taps of the shoes meeting the tile floor as the demon and wolf made their way slowly into the room. "..I..." Benicio sniffled. "I..didn't even g-get to say goodbye....or I love you..nothing.." he sniffled once more as he approached the corpse of his beloved. A moment of silence stretched across the room. "She was a damn good woman.. She deserved much better than this." Boris broke the silence. " Damn right." his demon brother added.  Boris took the bouquet of flowers in his hands and placed it on her abdomen, moving her arm so that she held it in place. He then joined Benicio on the other side of her and wrapped one of his big arms around his shoulders, giving him a side hug. That's when the tears burst out of their cell. The demon cried into his brothers' chest, clenching on to him. "Why'd it have to be them?! Why not me.." he sobbed. "It happens sometimes..right now we just need to think positive." Boris said in a hurt tone, he didn't like seeing his brother like this.

     In another room in the hospital, paper work was being filled out to put a certain baby up for adoption. In the corner of that room was a suited man with a cigar in his mouth. "I'll go ahead and give them a call." he said, pulling out a phone and dialing a number. "Who? If you don't mind me asking sir." said the doctor filling out the paper work. "The perfect family for that toon baby." he answered before the person on the other end of the call had picked up. "It's a go.. Yup.. Alright." he ended the call. "They'll be here momentarily to sign the papers. I assume you've told him that she's dead?" the doctor nodded.

     Please give me feed back on this chapter, more is coming soon!