Getting Ready

(Y/ns) Pov)

     After our little moment, Benicio, my biological father, had introduced me to everyone else. From my uncle Boris, to all of the members of his mob (that were present at the mansion). It was great meeting everyone, though I wasn't really used to being around so many people at once. I'll warm up to it sooner or later. Geez, now I'm thinking like I'm going to stay here for the rest of my life with a happy little ending to be the bow on top. I'd love to, but I just can't shake the feelin' of having to look over my shoulder every five seconds. When I would, there's nothin' there. But I swear there is.

     I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I realized my father was snapping his fingers in my face, leaning down to my level to where our eyes met. "Hellooo~? Knock knock, anyone home? Earth to (Y/n)!" He said trying to get my attention. It was still pretty weird being called that name, '(Y/n)', Don't get me wrong. I love the name, it's just.. new. Again, somethin' I'll warm up to eventually.

     "Sorry, sorry, I'm here. Just spaced out" I said with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of my neck. He straightened his posture and placed his hands on his hips. "Well don't be spacin' out where we're goin' sweetheart." He said motioning me to follow him upstairs. "Where are we goin'?" I asked, following him as we passed his office. "I'm takin' you to dinner. I figured we could catch up over a nice meal." He replied as he came to a stop at a door on the left hand side of the hallway. "But we aren't gonna have you dressed like that, you look like you just got hit by a bus." He chuckled as he opened the door to reveal a neatly put together room with (F/c) walls and a full sized bed with the same colored blanket and pillow. "Welcome to your room." he finished. Beside the bed was a small nightstand about the height of the bed with a lamp on it, it also had a few drawers on it with an intricate design. Moving over to the other side of the room, there was a nice sized closet that had the same design on the night stand on it.

(No one's Pov)

     Benicio had walked over to it and opened it up to reveal (favorite clothes style) clothes that filled it to the brim, along with some formal and casual wear. He chuckled as you practically ran up to it and looked through the many options. "I had Chrissy grab a few things while you were bein' introduced to everyone. Her and a few others helped to put your room together based off of what you were wearing and what all was in your backpack when you came here." He explained, letting you take in everything that was happening.

     After a brief exploration of the room, and geeking out every once in a while, you ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" You squealed. You stopped yourself and let go and shoved your hands in your pockets, looking to the side with a tint of pink dusting your cheeks. "I-I mean.. it's cool. Thanks." You rephrased, trying to not be ecstatic about the room. He snorted, but covered it up with a cough and held a fist to his mouth. "Don't thank me, thank her the next time you see her." He said, holding in a chuckle. "Anywho, I want you to get dressed and throw those clothes away. I will not have MY daughter lookin' like some kind of trash mammal." He said with a serious tone as he headed for the exit of your room. "The bathroom is down the hall on your right, Chrissy got you a few things in there too. Be ready by 8 o'clock." He said just before leaving you to your own devices.

     After that, you went back to your closet and picked out a nice (F/c) shirt and a pair of black leggings along with a new bra and pair of underwear. You then proceeded down the hall with your clothes in hand to the bathroom, knock before entering of course. You locked the door and sat your things down, seeing that there was a new hair brush (or comb) on the counter by the sink. Beside that was a bottle of hairspray (or gel) and some feminine products just in case, though you didn't need them at the moment. Damn, this girl got your back. You could see that you and Chrissy would get along well. You smiled as you turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up before stripping down and getting in.

     Once the piping hot water met your skin, you flinched, but after a moment you succumbed to the sensation. You relaxed for once; taking in a slow, deep breath, holding it for a moment, and releasing it ever so softly. You grabbed some shampoo and applied it to your drenched hair, setting the bottle down and running your hands through it and scrubbing. It felt amazing to have a nice, hot shower after days on the streets. You rinsed out the shampoo and then applied conditioner, doing the same as before. You then grabbed a wash cloth and put some (favorite scent) body wash on it, giving your body a good scrub down.

     After making sure you washed from the tips of your horns to the bottom of your feet, you rinsed off one last time before turning the shower off and stepping out and drying yourself off, making sure not to leave any water on the floor. Afterwards, you threw on your fresh, new clothes and plugged in the hair dryer and went to town on your hair, brushing (or combing) it afterwards. Never in your life have you looked so damn good. Like, your a goddamn goddess in that mirror honey.

     You cleaned up and went back to your room to put on some socks and shoes. After that you still had about 10 minutes to spare. You took a moment to collapse on your bed on your back and stare up at the ceiling. Taking in another deep breath and slowly letting it out. You felt at home.