Meeting Him

So sorry for the delay, school work has me tied up again hehe.

(Y/n's Pov)

     You stared at the two men in the corner of the room, trying to figure out what they were talking about. Eventually, you got bored of trying to decipher it and looked around the room. Maybe there was a way to get out of this concrete hell hole. Your eyes glanced around all four corners of the room, 'Nothing..' you thought to yourself before staring at the glass mirror. You wondered why it was there, with that mirror and this chair with straps on it, you had put two and two together. You starred at the ground for a moment. 'This must be an interrogation room..which means.' You turned your attention back to the mirror. 'There must be a room on the other side of that mirror, if only I could find a way out of these bindings..hm..' You thought to yourself.

     You could chew your way out of these restraints. No, that would take too long, they would notice too before you could even get through one. 

     You could maybe pretend to have some kind of freak out, maybe fake a seizure? That way they'd have to usher you out, giving you the chance to escape. Though you dont know where you are, or what's even outside of that door for the matter. 'Too risky.' You thought to yourself.

     Before you could think and execute a decent plan, the sound of the door opening snaps you out of your train of thoughts. You looked up to see a small woman, maybe around your height, coming in with a key. She glanced at you and then turned her attention to the men in the corner who had approached her. They were mumbling something, then you heard the wolf gasp and saw him catching a glimpse of you over his shoulder. "Are you serious!?" He whisper-yelled, only to be immediately shushed by the other two. The woman had nodded and  made her way over to you. "Hi there, I'm Christina, Chrissy for short. I came to get you out of these restraints here, but you have to promise me that you won't try to pull anything on us alright?" She asked after introducing herself to you. She gave you a look, awaiting your answer. You thought about your odds about actually escaping from these guys for amoment. Considering that the odds are certaintly not in your favor, you let out a sigh and nodded in agreement. "I promise." You said with full honesty. She appreciated the honesty and began to free you of the bindings, afterwards you stood up and rubbed your wrists and fix your clothing/hair. You then turned to the woman, realizing that she was your height made you so happy to meet someone your height, but you kept the excitement inside. You extended your hand to her for her to shake as a thanks, she had gladly shook it with a nod. 

     "Now, if you'll please follow me." Christina had motioned for you to follow her out the door, which to did obviously. That grumpy old man gave you a look on the way out, you certaintly wasn't finished with him yet. Moving on, apon exiting the room, you were met with a giant mansion-like environment. "Woah.." was all you could make out. You could here The woman infront of you let out a small giggle. "You like it? Though it looks brand spanking new, its quite old. We've been keeping it in check for over a decade now." She stated, walking backwords in order to make eye contact with you. "'We'?" you asked, tilting your head slightly. "Oh, thats right. 'We' are one of the biggest mobs in town. Which is the main reason why we can afford this place.-" She had continued to go on with the history of the mob and this mansion. You could honestly care less about the history lesson, you were more attatched with the pictures and paintings hanging along the walls. Along with the furniture and antiques sitting around. 

     After a short while, Chrissy had snapped back into reality and took a look at her watch. "Oh dear, I lost track of time!" She quietly exclaimed to herself. She then grabbed your wrist and began to drag you upstairs to a pair of big red doors with a large label about them that said 'Drew'. "I have someone for you to meet." She said excitedly, thought you could sense a bit of anxiousness form her. Nothing to worry about though. She had knocked on the double doors, recieving an immediate "Come in." from a males voice. It had sounded deep and rough, with a thick boston accent; much like yours. Christina had opened the door for you and you stepped in feeling nervous as hell, but you kept that feeling inside not wanting to show any sign of weakness. She had given you a thumbs up before closing the door behind you and scurrying off to do some other kind of work. You then turned around and was met with two figures, one was the wolf toon from before, standing beside a sitting figure. 'Boris was his name I think?' you thought to yourself. You then met gazes with the sitting figure. He seemed to be a demon toon, such as yourself. You didn't spend much time taking in the environment, you just went ahead and took a seat in a chair infront of the desk before the two men. 

     "Hi, again." You made a glance up at the wolf, he simply nodded in response and you turned your gaze back to the demon infront of you. "I assume you're the one Chrisina said I was meeting then?" You questioned, assuming you were right. He gave a soft smile, "Benicio, Benicio Drew." It seemed as if he was getting chocked up at the sight of you.

(Benicio's Pov)

     There she was, my little (Y/n), sitting right in front of me. 15 years and I didn't even know that she was alive all this time. It hurts me to know that she had grown up without me. I missed so much, so many sweet and wholesome moments with her. Her first steps, words. All the little shananigans I imagine she would pull as a toddler. Just the thought of it had almost brought a tear to my eye.  I didn't let it though.

(Y/n's Pov)

     I simply watched him as he silently stood up and walked around the large desk and made his way to me. His tail swung slightly side to side as he did. Once he made it to you, he took his gloved index finger and used it to tilt your head up by the chin, getting a good look at you. "You look just like your mother.." He mumbled, you pulled away from him and gave him a look. "You're jokin' me right? I aint gotta mother. She-" he had cut you off and finished your sentence for you. "Died when you were born.." He finished. You stood from your seat and looked up at him. "You can't know that. Wait, how do you know that??!" You exclaimed, thinking of every possible way he could have known that information. That's when it clicked in your head. He waited patiently as you hopped on the train of thoughts, and then chuckled when he saw your face when you realized. "There's no way.. How? I-I was told my pops left when it happened, I-I was told all these stories about you, all of them worse than the last." Before you knew it you were tearing up, what was this feeling?? It was new, you didn't hate it, but you didn't like it either. "Whoever said all those things were lyin'. Those doctors took you away from me and said that somethin' was wrong and they had to take care of it. You didn't cry at first, so I believed it. But when they came out to tell me the news, I denied it so much, I didn't want to believe in it whatsoever." He paused for a moment before continuing with your full attention. "I thought you were gone, you and your mother, but now that you're here." he took a step closer to you, cupping your cheek with one hand and meeting your (E/c) gaze. "I could'nt be happier, I'm so glad to have you back, (Y/n). " he said in a soft and calming voice. 

     That's when the water works turned on, you threw your arms around him tightly and burried your face in his chest, sobbing a small bit. He immediately returned the gesture twice as snug. He let a few tears flow as well, silently though. After what seemed like an eternity in your fathers arms, the realization had hit you square in the face. With arms still wrapped around him, you looked up and rested your chin on his chest. "(Y/n)?" You asked. He simply chuckled and looked down at you. "That's the name your mother and I gave you." He said with a sweet smile. You thought about it for a moment. Then smiled widely back. "I like it."