IV.

𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙚

walking into my office building, it was 9:30. with my shades on and a black coffee in my hand, I was tired but as the boss of my own business, you gotta do what you gotta do.

"good morning alipate" the beautiful receptionist smiled at me.

"hey babygirl" I said to her. "can you tell tavita to come to my office, tell him i'm here".

"yes sir" she said as she did what I told her to do.

I walked off to my office and sat in my chair. put my feet up and soaking in all of my glory. it feels so good being in charge of your own thing, and not taking orders from anyone.

my younger brother tavita just walked into my office. he's one of the reasons why I even started this company, gave me the fuel that I needed after joe turned on me.

"wassup big bro" tavita said as he dapped me up.

"hey man" I said back. "how was taking care of business?".

"doing what a good VP do" he said. "getting what needs to be done".

"we gotta start getting ready for that convention soon... shits in two months. this about to be the first year that this company getting represented... AND anoa'i gonna be there, and i'm not getting embarrassed by his bitch ass" I told him.

"you right, you right. but everything will be under control" tavita said.

"you know that chick that I was talking too, she work for him?" I said. "I didn't even know what to say... shit's crazy".

"surprised she ain't know who you were, figured that you would be the first thing that joe tells his new blood about" he said.

"she probably ain't listening to his corny ass, don't blame her" I said.

"but I hope she still cool, she was nice. and she fine".

"she'll find out soon enough... probably told her today" he chuckled.

"you probably right" I laughed.

"either way, he still on some shit because he know he was wrong and a bitch for firing me. I know he regret it, anoa'i hasn't even been out there like that since I left. they under the radar, ain't nobody care anymore".

"I swear at that convention, that's gonna be when G.O.D takes over as top dog. everyone gonna be on us and ain't nobody gonna give a SHIT about old ass anoa'i" I continued to say. "we gonna have ALL the power and glory".

"sure are..." tavita smirked.

"wait man I should tell you, fale been calling... he gotta talk to you".

"why didn't you tell me earlier?! I gotta call him back" I said. "got some business to handle".

"well imma go back to my office, catch you later alipate" he said as he walked out my office.

I waved back at him as I was dialing the phone to call back fale. the phone was ringing until finally, I got a connection.

"hello?".

"fale?! it's me, al- tama" I said on the phone.

"tama there you are! i've been calling ya ass all morning?! where was you at?" he asked me.

"at my house sleep, now what do you want?" I wondered.

"tanahashi got the shit together, it's ready" he told me.

that was all I wanted to hear....

"you need to come to japan and get it".

"yo what?! why can't you mail it?" I asked.

"you expect us to mail this shit out? you must want everything to get shut down" he scoffed.

"i'm not coming out to japan, all them fucking hours to come back and forth that's dumb" I said.

"your fucking fault for doing business halfway across the world" he said. "now do you want this shit or not?".

".... I do, you know I do" I said.

"how about this, i'll pull some strings and get you and tanahashi out to america so we can handle some business and I can get it. that cool?".

"hell yeah, imma tell him" fale said.

"we'll be riding private jet right?".

"why would you fly public. just be prepared when my people come. see you" I said.

"bye"

the phone hung up and I put it down. then I pressed the buzzer to tavita's office to tell him a message.

"tavita, call up my private jet people, and tell them to make out a jet to osaka, japan... thanks".

the next night

waiting at the private airport where my jet will land at, I was awaiting the arrival of fale and tanahashi, my business associates... of some sort. we had some business to take care of, along with getting some business for me and the company.

the jet landed in the lot and fale and tanahashi came out, carrying briefcases in their hands. they came towards me, with smirks on their faces.

"you ready to get to work?" fale asked me as he opened up a full briefcase of money.

I looked at the money and smiled. with the biggest smile on my face, we went back in my car and drove off to do some dirty work.