X.

𝙟𝙤𝙚

coming out of work, I had the strangest feeling. at first I thought it was because I felt some type of way about anastasia trying to run shit in my company and give out ideas that weren't asked for. but that's not even it.

it's BECAUSE of anastasia.

she's starting to grow on me, hard. she's way different than any other person that i've had work for me. she's a totally different type of personality compared to celine. she knows her worth and is outspoken about any and everything. she's a powerful woman, and maybe I need something like that.

she's also not weak, which is what I like. I always like to wait for my employees to stick up for themselves, which is partly why I even act like an asshole to them. partly because I want them to work harder but also because I want them to fight for themselves. but they just allow me to be like that towards them, but not anastasia. she's far from a doormat.

and I would be a big liar if I didn't admit that the hug that she gave me wasn't nice. for one, she smelled really good so that was a plus. she's also really pretty, really really pretty.

but i'm saying all of this shit like I don't have a beautiful girlfriend at home. alana, that's my girl. even though she's been pissing me off with her shitty attitude lately, she's still my girl.

speaking of, luckily she was home when I got home. I entered the house and I heard a speaker loud from upstairs. she must've been in the shower.

"alana! i'm home!" I called out as I got upstairs.

I walked into our bedroom and saw that she was only in a bra and panties. she was looking at me up and down, and she since then turned down the music that was once blasting around the house.

"hey baby" she said with a smirk.

"hey..." I said as I walked more into the room and sat on the bed.

"you're home from work late, again" she said.

"had to handle some business for the convention, it's coming by faster than I thought" I told her.

"mhm... well just so you know, I missed you a lot today" she told me.

she walked over to me and then, she sat on my lap and started to straddle me and grind on my crotch, kissing up on me. I knew what she wanted but I didn't want it.

it's weird, usually i'm always down to fuck alana, but i'm just not feeling it today. maybe it's because i'm tired from all the work from today

yeah... that's definitely why.

"what's wrong with you joe? usually you're all over me at this point" she asked.

"i'm just not in the mood right now" I told her.

"but you always are... now all of a sudden you aren't?!" she said.

"you're really gonna sit here and act like we didn't fuck this morning AND last night?" I said back. "seriously it's not always about sex alana".

"you're cheating on me aren't you" she mumbled.

"what?! what are you talking about?" I wondered.

"you don't wanna fuck me because you're cheating on me. you're in love with someone else" she said as she got off my lap.

"and I swear to god if it's that anastasia bitch, cause I know that you had her staying after hours with you....".

"nobody's cheating on you alana calm down! you wanna be a fucking brat just because I don't wanna have sex right now" I scoffed.

"I just want some love" she whined. "and you never give me any".

"that's some damn bullshit and YOU know it" I shot back. "don't even start that alana".

"I got every right too! and if you don't like what I have to say then your ass can go sleep right on the couch" she exclaimed.

"this is MY house. if it wasn't for me, yo ass would still be living in section 8 so don't even try to get bold with me" I shot back.

alana got mad and she pouted after I said that. we sat in silence for a good two minutes afterwards.

"all I want is some fucking dick but you wanna be a fucking dick" she mumbled.

I shook my head and went into the bathroom to take a shower and put my pajamas on. I was not about to argue with her again so I just ignored her.

when I got out the bathroom, my room was empty. I wondered where alana went so I looked around the house and saw that the guest room door was closed. guess she was sleeping there tonight.

not that it bothered me too much. so I went back in my room and got in bed and turned on the tv. I had a lot on my mind, from alana and I's fight to work to this miami convention.

but out of it all, why was I still thinking about anastasia?!

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

"i'm so happy for you anastasia!" natasha exclaimed as I told her the news about me going to miami.

"I truly deserved the opportunity, and i'm glad that he's giving it to me" I said. "it'll be a great working experience AND miami in general will be amazing".

"i'm glad i'll have someone to hang with too. when the convention stuff isn't going on, we can take on the city" she said.

"right! it's gonna be great" I smiled.

"it's almost clock in time so imma go to my office, lunch right?".

"definitely, the café food is gonna be good today so we can eat here" natasha told me.

"bet, see you later!" I said back as I walked up to my office.

as I was walking to my office, I heard some talking coming from joe's office. I think it was him himself, he sounded like he was mad so I just decided to wait until the conversation was over for me to tell him I was here.

about three minutes later, the talking stopped so I slowly opened the door and walked into the office. the look on joe's face looked like he was frustrated. he looked mad about something. I don't know who he was on the phone with but whoever it was, they made him mad.

I just hope that he doesn't put his anger out on me.

"um hi joe. I just wanted to tell you that i'm in" I said.

"great" he said.

"are you okay? you seem a bit tense" I wondered.

"i'm okay, it's just that alana and I got into it last night and she still got an attitude about it" he told me.

he's finally realizing that alana's a bitch. took him long enough.

"so you're finally realizing what i'm sure everyone's been telling you for a while now huh" I said.

"me and alana have arguments, but last night she really blew me" he told me.

"mhm" I said. "don't worry about her shitty attitudes though, she just wants to be a bitch to be one".

"I wish she had a better one. she was much better when we first got together, then the more we were together, her whole personality changed" he said.

"let's be real... was it always?" I asked him.

".... maybe not" he chuckled which made me laugh.

"thanks for the talk anastasia, get on to work now" he slightly smiled.

"got it boss" I smiled.

I walked out of his office feeling pretty good. joe's demeanor has definitely changed, well at least towards me. it feels great, so refreshing to see this side of him.

it makes me like him a whole lot more.