XXII.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

as soon as the trial was over for the day, I went straight home to pack for japan. I was leaving tonight and I needed to go to osaka, where the goons were located. I was a bit nervous yet adventurous and excited to not only explore japan, but get the real evidence that I truly needed.

"this flight is about to be long as hell... my back is gonna be done by the time I land" I said.

"lucky for you, joe's private jet has reclining seats" jonathan told me.

"ugh I love him" I sighed in relief.

we were at the private airport that joe kept his private jet at. I was pretty much going to japan alone and as nerve wracking and lowkey dangerous that may sound, i'll be fine. the twins were showing me the way and giving me my information.

when I walked onto the jet, I was in such awe. joe really has bank cause this jet was beautiful.

"he has a couch too?!" I said in happiness

"and a bed, although I don't think you wanna lay on it. the last time it was used joe and alana were fuck-" josh said.

"okay whatever I don't need or care to know" I quickly said.

"if you get hungry there's some snacks in the back" jonathan told me.

"i'm sending my ass to sleep" I told them.

"here's the envelope with all of the information for japan. it's the info on the goons alipate fucks with and what they doing this weekend" josh told me as he handed me the envelope.

it felt pretty thick so whatever was in there, it was some concrete shit.

"how did y'all get it?" I wondered.

"you ain't the only one being a detective around here" josh said. "but seriously, alipate was dumb enough to link his japan info on his work computer and phone. which are owned by anoa'i incorporated".

"good luck ana, it's a big risk going out there depending on who they fucking with" jonathan told me.

"I think I can handle it" I said.

"the time difference is gonna be crazy but just call or text if you need anything" he said.

"and if any shit goes down, let us know. we'll have our people get them, they got you. we got you" josh added.

"the way y'all and joe be talking... I be thinking that y'all in some gang or something" I chuckled.

"it's the bloodline thing ana" jonathan said.

"well thank you so much guys, and i'll call when I land" I told them.

"have a safe flight anastasia" josh said to me as he gave me a hug.