P R O L O G U E

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ

Her sapphire orbs that shone in the dark were like those of a beast, fixated on its little prey, awaiting for the ripe opportunity to tackle the poor creature and devour it whole. Yet, she steadily approached her target, watching him cowered timidly under her melting stare as a glint of sadism sparkled in her mesmerising eyes that seemed to contain the ocean sky.

As she reached out a hand that were palely delicate like porcelain with red fingernails - filed to perfection - to caress his skin, it made his every nerves and hair to stand on the edge, causing him to tremble. Her solferino red hair that blazed like dawn flowed over her shoulder freely, while her blossom sweet lips parted into a small grin that could jolt electricity into you when her megawatt smile gave you her undivided attention.

This compelled him to gawk at her face fixedly. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes which was like little wings to the eyes. Even a sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better than he did. She was the definition of an angel, descending from the heaven to rescue the forsaken.

However, despite her outwards appeareance, one just can't ignore her intimidating presence and penetrating stare - that she carries within her blood, nurtures within her bones - none can resist her, and at the same time - none dared to cross her. And she was anything, but a celestial being.

"Come to me, Chérie. You belong to me, and no one else. Engrave it in your heart, or I shall make you unable to think about anything except me - forever."

Her voice, like a siren's melody, made him swoon as his eyes can only reflect the gorgeously breathtaking woman standing before him. He was caught in a daze, gazing into her deep azure eyes that only contain his image. His breath increasingly unstable as he knew he had fallen into the bittersweet trap set by the demoness who was so intriguingly dangerous.

Ironically, he willingly indulged in it. Caught under her spell, he didn't want to be cured... But to be chained to her for eternity.

The world faded into nothingness.

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ

A/N:
Another story to be published and made official, hope you guys like it! This is my second official short novel, hence my grammar and vocab are still gonna be as bad as ever, so deal with it alrighty? Anyways have fun waiting for my next update (ノ≧∀≦)ノ