3 | Acatalepsy

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹Grayson L. Williams POV

Radiating rays of sunlight illuminated the bedroom, birds chirped an endless melody as I lazily adjusted my eyes to the blinding shine, the incident of the previous night's event played in my head over and over again like a broken cassette. I felt a deep blush made its way to my face as my body relished the feverish passion. I just couldn't differentiate between the truth nor the illusion anymore. All that stayed was how right it felt.

Before I get off the bed however, I noticed strands of red hair on my bed, causing me to freeze in movements. That was all it took for me to know - whatever happened last night - was real. Period. Feelings like disgust, fear, nor resentment didn't occur to me. Instead, I felt like I was stuffed full of cotton candy, sweet and melting delicately. My heart was thumping uncontrollably and bubbles of elation was surrounding me. It's the moment of bliss I've not felt for a while. Call me crazy; call me mad, I couldn't care less about how Scarlett got here in the first place, what occupied my mind was that she definitely felt the same undeniable attraction towards me.

Jumping off my bed enthusiastically, I got ready in a flash and skipped to school like a kindergarten kid ever so ready to meet his buddies. In my case, she's my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. The centre of my universe.

Yet, my excitement was short-lived as I saw her being surrounded by a group of guys emitting their male hormones at her. What infuriated me worse, was how she was flashing her incredible smile at them, going along with the flow, not having a care in the world. My expression darkened tremendously and I clenched my fists tightly, digging my nails into my palms.

Without a warning, I noticed her glanced at me and for a slight moment, I think her smile turned smug. Knowing I'm being played around in her palm, I bit my lips, controlling my urge to rush over and kill those guys whose fawning over her like a herd of sheep; to torture them till they begged for mercy.

Before I let those horrendous thoughts consume me whole, I turned on my heels and left, resisting the desire to look back. I went to the first lecture which was performance, which shares classes with the dance majors who I detests due to their stuck-up attitude. To make matters worse, the instructors gave us a project out of the blue, where a dancer and musician have to pair up.

When I think life was playing a cruel joke on me, Scarlett entered the class with grace despite being late. Momentarily, I forgot to be angry. All I could register was how gorgeous she looks as her blood red hair flows gently behind her as her dazzling smile blinded peasants eyes resonating with the sun.

"Sorry I'm late, got caught up something. I'm Scarlett. I just transferred yesterday," she chanted as she casually took a seat beside me.

Immediately, all eyes landed on me - more like death stares. The instructor clapped her hands to gather everyone's attention as she continued briefing about the project and all. The whole time, I was kept at the edge of my seat, fidgeting like a worm, feeling Scarlett's undeniable presence.

"So... Did you like my present for you?~" Her voice echoes in my ears.

I looked at her blankly before it hits blunt, and my blank face went red like a volcano eruption. She didn't bother hiding it! I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by a sudden scream from the sickeningly cheerful instructor, "Pair up!".

Resembling a tsunami, students from my major - males of course - flocked over to our seats, and I, once again witness her being surrounded by others rather than me. Aside from that, the guys from the dance majors were so upset that they couldn't be paired up with Scarlett who was - luckily - from the same major as them. Although there's also other decent looking girls in my class, no one could possibly be on par with Scarlett, she was the definition of God's favourite.

"Sorry, but I'm partnering with Grayson. Right?" She directed the bullet at me but this was my chance to get rid of the flies around her.

Glaring at them, I smiled threateningly daring them to retaliate and acknowledged her declaration without any hesitation. Fireworks were flaring in me, a myriad of flowers bloomed in me as I indirectly announced Scarlett as mine. Deep down, I know I'm all hers to take.

The rest backed down, utterly defeated with shoulders hunched as I inwardly celebrate my marvelous achievement, smiling ears to ears.

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻ Scarlett R. Hyde

Marvelling at him trying to contain his glee, I grinned as I watched his thin lips curved up into a cresent. His hazelnut eyes sparkled mimicking a curious kid who learnt something new. If he wasn't a human, he would have been a puppy that wags its tail whenever it was patted on the head or given a delicious treat. Imagining that scenario, I laughed softly. He's gonna be so cute!

He's so easy to please, one second he was furious and ready to kill, the next he was all smiles and bubbly. Remembering Grayson's deadly aura, every drop of blood in me boils in excitement. He closely resembled me - his hidden self - which I'm more than interested in. A silent wolf, ready to attack, awaiting for bloodshed.

I can't wait for the day where he fully accept his other self, what fun is it gonna be! Red embraced my sapphire blue eyes before it returned to its normal state. Before anyone noticed.

Let the demon in.