E P I L O G U E

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹Grayson L. Williams POV

I woke up to the hands caressing all over my body. Knowing clearly who my assailant was, I enveloped them into a tight bear hug without a second thought.

"I thought you have forgotten me," I whispered woefully.

She chuckled sofly, a sound I hadn't heard ever that last battle. It's only been a month, yet I felt like every passing second was a tiresome tedious process without her.

"Sorry Chérie, I had to deal with those who posed a potential harm to us; to you. I couldn't stand having our precious time together get wasted again. I want you to be safe with me... though it's kinda impossible, given my identity," Scarlett explained, a hint of apology with something else hidden in her last words.

This was the first time since we met that I've heard her sound so upset, her armour was breaking for me, showing me her vulnerable state. I ran my fingers through her silky smooth hair and stared at her under the influence of the moonlight gleaming into the room - lighting her up like an angel who descended from heaven to enlighten me. Though, the truth was far from that. She's a demon; a temptress who danced into my life, ready to show me a path of gory bloodbath.

"Remember what I told you? I'm not scared as long as you don't forsake me. I need you, and it's all that matters," I emphasized every word as I held her head gently and put my forehead on hers. I used actions to assure her, I'm hers to take.

Her fresh rosey scent filled my nose and she started brushing her lips softly on my face, and then, her tongue was in my mouth - exploring every crook and cranny - claiming her territory. Scarlett was like a wild beast chasing after me, demanding like a royal as I gave in to her desires, melting into her embrace. We spent the night together, with the moon as our testimony as we got drunk on what we were doing. Drunk on our love.

Whatever gonna happen tomorrow, isn't today's concern. All I know was I'm back in her arms.

-------------------------------------------—-----------

[A/N:
I've decided to end this story like this cause I don't have any more inspirations and I have to admit I love giving characters bullet train relationships (sorry). I will try to give my characters more developments and time to grow into a relationship more in my next book. Thank you for keeping up with me :)]