1 | Quaintrelle

ꔻꔹ🌹'ღ'-ꔹꔻꔻꔹ🌹Grayson L. Williams POV

"I'm leaving!" Replied to me was the echo of my own voice. Lips curving up to a mini crescent, I shook my head slightly as I left my humble abode.

Putting on my headphone, I tuned out the world monotonous world. Music flowed into my ears as I hummed along with the melody, passing by a sea of strangers that doesn't worth a cent in my life.

My baseball cap was covering my face as I continued walking, looking down at the ground. Soon enough, I reached the University Of the Arts - where I'm majoring in music composition. I sauntered lazily towards the music room - my go-to destination in school whenever it's not occupied or when I'm free - just to register the fact that it was taken up by a completely unfamiliar stranger.

I might be antisocial and reserved but like they all said, the quiet ones are always observant. I knew the stranger was new to the school. After all, with her looks and aura, it's impossible for me not to notice her.

Her amber hair was tied up in a bun, strands of baby hair was flowing in front of her face like it was dancing along with the famous classic piece she was playing - Chopin's Étude Op. 10 No. 4. Her hands were God made - delicate and long, with nails painted red - skipped on the keyboard gracefully like a swan.

A small grin that cause others to turn heads was plastered on her fine features, her expression was so relaxed seeming as if she wasn't playing one of the hardest pieces in the world, and without a music sheet nonetheless.

Caught in a daze, I stood at the door, marvelling at the breathtaking scene before me. I didn't know whether was it the beautiful creature I was marvelling at or the fine play produced by her. All I know was that this fateful meeting was etched in my mind forever.

Even when the stranger stopped, I was still in Lalaland until an even more mellifluous sound travelled into my ears, making my knees weak like jelly. It was her laughter. I blushed like a beetroot, something I didn't know I was capable of.

Footsteps approached me slowly, the clanking of heels were in unison like the thumping sound of my heart. I clenched my sweaty fists, anticipating her next move as I stared at the ground, not daring to look up into her alluring azure blue eyes.

Without a warning, her fingertips brushed my cheeks mildly. Yet the sensation of her touch felt like fire, burning deeply within me. Unconsciously, I followed after her fingers, wanting to relish the addictive tingle once more. As I realised what I was doing, I stopped in my tracks and felt like stabbing myself.

Before I could retreat and run away from the beauty who was making me lose my senses, her face enlarged as she inched towards me like as if we were filming in a movie. Her breath tickled my ears as she purred into it,

"I'm Scarlett Rosé Hyde, nice to meet you, Chérie~."

I knew trouble was here, yet I couldn't help but welcome her, 'cause all I wanted was her in my arms.