Quack Cocaine

Brendon needed a way to sabatoge Jons career and get him kicked out of the band. But he couldnt think of anything that would be good enough so he turned to spencer to ask what they should do. "Hey spence we need to get jon out of the band so dallon can be in it instead." he said. "okay wats in it for me?" Spencer asked. "Uhhh.. Nothing really i guess." Spencer was quite for a minute before arguing. "Sounds good to me. Just give me a little bit and 20 dollars. I'll be back for practice." And with that, Spencer had gone off to somewhere Brendon didn't know.

It was a saturday so they had band practice that day at ryans house after lunchtime. So brendon went over in time and saw spencer still wasnt there. "Hey where's spencer?" Ryan asked, spencer was 10 minutes late by now. "Dunno." Brendon answrred. He really didn't know where spence was. Another 43 and a half minutes past before spencer finally showed up. And he was holding a duck.

"Its about time you show up dude." Ryan said, frustrated because the drummer was so late for practice. "And why the fuck do you have a duck?!" "Haha that rhymes." brendon said with a laugh. "Shut up Brendon, nobody likes you!!!!!!!" ryan says. "Sorry i was late, I was busy buying this for you," spender says, holding up the duck. "Why?" "Here read the note on its foot" Spencer gave the duck to ryan.

-JON DOES QUACK COCAINE!!!!

Ryan read this out loud, and Brendon put his acting skilz to the test and made himself look like the pikacu meme :o. "Dude what the fuck?!" Ryan said to Jon, glaring at him. "You're out of the band!!!" "That's a lie!" Jon protested, shooting and angry glare at Spencer. "No it isnt, i saw you doing it in the school bathroom! You just didn't see me because I left as soon as I saw it!" Spencer said, sounding very believeable. Brendon still was looking like the pika chu meme (:o). he actually looked a lot like it. Maybe he had transformed into pikachu himself....?!?!?! no he didn't but he looked a lot like him.

"I don't care im not taking any risks so your out of thr band!!! You shall not (PAAAASSS) ruin the name of panic! at the disco!" Ryan said, shoving Jon out the door. "So it looks like we need a new bassist now, huh? May I suggest Dallon?" Brendon said, speaking for the first time through all of this. Ryan sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Call him and tell him. Band practice is cancelled. I need time to process what has just happened." Ryan said. He was taking the loss of jon a little hard. Brendon grinned and nodded, going out of the house to find Dallon.

Spencer left the duck with ryan, patting its head. "what should we name him? He could be the band mascot." Ryan wasn't in the mood to answer. "What about Duck Norris? Duck Van Dyke? ...Count Quackula? Quakie Chan..? Quack Sparrow??? Ducky Lovato? Ducky Momo? Quack Effron! Quack the Ripper. Micheal Quackson? (HEE HEE) Hue Quackman?? Moby Duck! Ducky Mandell? Gary??????????????? Quack Cocaine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Aflac? Quackers Cuomo?????? James pond?? no, I got it. JON WALKER!"

Brendon ended up not being able to find Dallon so he decided he would tell him at school on Monday. He was so excited that the love of his life was going to be in his band! They were going to take over the world (one kiss at a time,,,, HAHAHAHAHAHA) together.