👻cнαpтer eιɢнт👻

"Who do you call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

"Holy, scrap!" Miko yelped, "She knows we're here!"

Leona winced at the girl's high pitched scream, it seemed to echo slightly in her ears. 

In the Shadowzone, Jack and Raf shared a confused look, "How?"

"I can hear you," Leona muttered, shifting on her bare feet awkwardly, not liking that one of her main senses was cut off, "I just can't see you."

"Cat-woman," Miko gasped, Leona couldn't see it, but the girl's eyes were twinkling.

Leona narrowed her eyes at thin air, "Shut up, Miko."

Miko's small squeal of surprise made the Lioness grin happily that her guess about the whereabouts of the other girl was, was correct. 

Jack shook his head, "What are you doing all the way out here, Leona?" He asked her.

"Uh, Jack?" Leona's body tensed at the panic that suddenly entered Raf's voice, "It's back."

"What's back?" Leona asked them.

"Run!" 

Leona's senses were on overdrive as she tried to figure out where the trio had gone, she suddenly shuddered, a horrible feeling flooding through her body.

In the Shadowzone, Skyquake's zombie body had stepped on the girl.

"Holy, scrap!" Miko gasped when the zombie did, the three teens then breathing in relief as they saw the freaked out, but totally confused Leona perfectly fine. 

"Run," Jack ordered the younger two when he then remembered that the zombie would be able to hurt them.

Leona was at a complete loss as she looked at her lions. 

👻

When one of the "groundbridges" appeared again, Leona quickly ducked behind a rock, her eyes narrowed as she watched the scene in front of her.