³slipping

[a/n: do you guys want more jungkook or seokjin povs? ]

PoV: Kim Seokjin

I let my gaze swipe over the croud, smiling at some of the girls or winking because I knew it'd bring them joy. My eyes soon laid themselves on a raven haired boy, standing in the first row and there was something about him that wouldn't let me look away that quickly again.
His eyes widened a little as he seemed to realize that I stared at him, then a broad grin appeared on his face, revealing perfectly white and bunny-like front teeth.

It's not that this was the first time someone in the crowd caught my attention, I knew I had to go on with my show in cases like this one.
I raised my hand to my lips and blew a kiss into the boy's direction - I was famous for my air-kisses - before walking to the other side of the stage and continuing to sing.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the boy smirking and catching the kiss in mid-air, making a fist and pressing it against his chest afterwards.
What a cutie. If he wasn't a fan and we'd have met under different circumstances I would have definitely banged him.

Throughout the concert our gazes continued to meet. It didn't even happen accidentally anymore, I caught myself intentionally staring at the boy from time to time. The way his fluffy black hair framed his round face, his brown eyes sparkled and his adorable yet kinda hot smile messed with my head. There was no denying, this man was hella attractive. Once more, too bad I'd never see him again.

-

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

"I bami jinamyeon neol bol su eopseulkkabwa duryeowo"
(if this night passes, I'm scared that I might not see you)

Seokjin looked at me while starting his last song for tonight. Earlier, I thought it was just a coincidence that he blew a kiss and smiled at me every so often. But throughout the last half hour our gazes met multiple times causing me to catch the feeling that he was doing this on purpose.

Now, as he sang the first line of 'tonight' and stared at me so intensely I felt my heart flip inside my chest. I was lowkey experiencing the y/n life right now and it didn't bother me the slightest bit.
Of course, this would only last until the concert ended. This guy had millions of fans; as soon as he'd step off the stage he'll forget about me.

I, on the other hand, would and could not forget.

Watching Jin perform, letting his soul and feelings slip into the words he sang gave me goosebumps all over the place and had me smiling dreamily so that my cheeks started to hurt.

The purple-haired sat down on the edge of the stage as he hit his last note perfectly, crossing his legs and enjoying the outro of the song. Not more than five feet [a/n: ca. 1,5 meters] parted us now as he dangled his legs, almost hitting the metal fence I stood behind.

"Thank you for this beautiful night, Seoul.", he said, earning cheers from the entire crowd. His voice sounded a little hoarse now due to singing for two hours straight. I bet my cum would help heal his throat. A smirk appeared on my face as the thought of the Seokjin sucking me off crossed my mind.

"This concert was very special to me. I love performing in every country but doing so in Korea always feels like home. And the crowd was", our eyes met again, "mesmerizing."
My smirk grew even wider as I stared back at him, wishing for this flirty atmosphere to last forever. He probably wasn't even flirting with me in particular, clearly, my inner fanboy was imagining this but I didn't care. It felt like there was something connecting Kim Seokjin and me tonight, whatever it was, I felt that it was there.

Jin seemed like he wanted to say something else but stopped himself by shaking his head a little and standing up again. "I love you!", he almost screamed into the mic, now leaving the stage while waving at the crowd. He didn't look at me again so I figured he'd already forgotten my face. However, the memories of this evening were more then enough for me.

The singer didn't notice a small device slipping out of his pocket as he had stood up to leave the stage, nor did the security guards or the crowd. Not even Jeon Jungkook noticed although it fell down directly in front of his feet.

[a/n: I'm sorry this is so short but an internetfriend of mine is currently visiting me so yeah, I didn't really have time to update or write. I hope you enjoy this crap anygays <3]