26: shower

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

We kept on snuggling on the couch; Jin's legs were wrapped around my waist and his head was resting against my chest.
He wiggled a little to find a better sleeping position but stopped mid motion after letting out a small squeak.

"You okay?", I asked him, checking his facial expression to see if he hurt himself.
"Yeah but... you're hard-", he mumbled, trying to unzip my pants soon after.
"Hey hey, stop that.", I responded quickly, grabbing Seokjin's wrists to stop him from his doing.

"Why? What's the problem?", Jin pouted, bringing his best puppy dog eyes into action.
"I won't let you do that. You won't even give me the chance to prove I'm not playing you! It won't change anything if we just have sex now."
Jinnie pouted even more, however, seemed to realize what I meant. "You're probably right but I'm still a bit horny."

I chuckled, pulling him closer and suggested to take a shower now. I was pretty tired and we were both sweaty and dirty so it would be best to get into the bathroom as quickly as possible.

However, Jin was so cuddly I had to drag him by his wrist. "We can still shower tomorrooowwww, let's just lay down again.", he whined as I guided him into the bathroom, starting to take my clothes off.
"Ohhhh", Jin made happily while taking my shirt off for me.
"Ohhhh?", I grinned to which he giggled and hopped into the shower.

Soon after we stood there, hugging each other closely while warm water was raining down on us. Jin had his eyes closed and he looked so peaceful, almost as if he was asleep.
I washed his hair for him, then my own afterwards, listening to him exhaling softly in relaxation.

It felt like Seokjin was my boyfriend. And this feeling made my heart flutter so strongly, I was afraid Jin would make fun of me for it.
Oddly, however, his smile broadened and his cheek snuggled itself against my chest some more.

"See? Isn't this better than sex?", I whispered, placing a soft peck on the top of Jin's head, feeling his warmth and the hot water surround me. "It's really nice... but it would've been even nicer if we had sex before.", Seokjin pouted, making me chuckle. "Next time, I promise.", i responded while turning off the water, immediately wrapping a towel around the both of us. 

"nExt time??", the blonde asked, looking at me with wide eyes. "Yeah, if you don't shut me out again.", I shrugged, starting to dry us both off and stepped out of the shower. 

PoV: Kim Seokjin

I gulped. Had I really been this selfish the entire time? It seemed like Jungkook actually had interest in me and I had just pushed him away, hadn't even given him a proper chance to explain himself. Surely, I let him speak last time we met but it's not like I had paid much attention to it. I just didn't want him to wrap me around his finger again, didn't want to let myself get hurt once more. But he still seemed affected by it.

Through acting like that, however, I had clearly hurt Jungkook but I hadn't even noticed, since I was too focused on protecting myself from him. 

And look where that has gotten me. Back into his arms, even on his face. I could've just cut the "Oh-I'm-not-gonna-fall-for-him-again"-bullshit and should've instead stayed with him.

"I'm sorry, I've been an asshole :(", I mumbled, looking away from him. He had washed my hair for me, was drying me off and taking care of me even though I've been this ignorant this entire time.
"Hey, it's alright. I haven't been treating you well either, I even made you think that I only played with you. I'm the one who should be sorry."

"Jungkook!", I whined hitting his chest, "don't ever think what I was feeling is your fault. You literally did nothing and my attention-whore head turned you into the bad guy. You're not at fault-" I let out a very high squeak when Jungkook lifted me up to interrupt me. 

"Jin, just shut up about this, yeah? You're neither an attention whore, nor do you have to blame this all on yourself. I won't discuss this with you.", he smiled, carrying me into the bedroom and quickly covered my mouth with his hand to prevent me from arguing. hmpf. 

"What do you wanna wear for bed?", he asked while laying me down. "Hmm just gimme your shirt, I smiled, already cuddling up in the sheets. "But I was wearing it all day, it's probably sweaty and-"
I rolled my eyes at him and picked up his shirt from the floor, pulling it over my head. "That's like the whole point, you dumbass.", I bickered before snuggling deeply into his shirt under the sheets again. 

He laughed at me, taking a picture of me. At least I think so since something flashed when I had my eyes closed.  "You know, I'm right here if you wanna sniff me, you weirdo." 

"Yeah, but the shirt has no attitude, in contrast to you.", I pouted, turning away from him to act as if I was already falling asleep. I felt his warm arms wrap around me, immediately making me feel safe. And before I knew it, his slow breath hitting the nape of my neck soothed me into a deep sleep.

[I'm really sorry for not updating in like... two months? I honestly don't know what to do with this story and the characters keep changing because of the long gaps in between (lololol) the chapters. I will try to better myself, hope u enjoyed this chapter :(]