16: please

[a/n: this is gonna be a long ass irrelevant smut but I still hope you'll enjoy xD]

CONTAINS: Smut

PoV: Kim Seokjin

His lips on mine felt so good, oh fuck did they feel good. I was tracing my finger tips over every inch of his torso while Jungkook's pulled my hoodie up as well, breaking our kiss momentarily only to lock lips with me again after the hoodie fell to the floor.

Jungkook's hands were roaming around my body, it felt like they were everywhere, causing me to lose focus and just lean into his touch. His palms on my butt, he began to massage it while still twirling his tongue around mine; a soft moan escaping my own lips.

For the first time ever I started grinding my ass against someone else's crotch. It had always been the other way around but then again: Jungkook made me feel different.

I could've never imagined bottoming, could've never fantasized about liking it. But here I was, desperate for his dick up my ass, his hands on my thighs and him on top of me.

He flipped us around so I was laying on my back, looking at Jungkook who was hovering over me. "So, I'm assuming you need prep?" I could feel myself blush faintly, nodding as I spread my legs, the in between for him to explore. I felt embarrassed as he took off my pants and boxers for me, eyeing my lower area as precisely as he did last night. The memory of his tongue thrusting into me returned so I immediately bucked my hips up as his hand stroked up and down my left thigh.

I wasn't the type to be shy or embarrassed being naked and aroused. I had never been blushing like this but to be fair I had never been touched like this either. Not with this dominance, not with my own submissiveness which I hadn't even known existed.

I felt my body tense up as the tip of his index finger was pushed into me, gasping.
"You could've warned me!"
"I did but you seemed to be in your own world.", he said, shrugging while a smirk appeared on his face.

"How does it feel?", he asked caringly, slowly pushing his finger further into me. I whimpered in response, cringing and shaking my head a little. The feeling was quite difficult to describe but it didn't feel good, that's for sure.
"Not good? Hold on a bit more, yeah?", Jungkook suggested, soothingly stroking my belly while starting to push back and forth a bit. I pressed my lips together in an attempt to keep myself from kicking him away, knowing that a pleasurable feeling should appear soon.

Speak of the devil; as Jungkook curled his finger upwards I spread my legs further out of reflex, moaning and clutching my hand over mouth.
So this is what it is supposed to feel like.

I looked at Jungkook, a wide smirk reappearing on his face as he noticed the change in my behavior. "That's better huh?", he teased, thrusting upwards at a faster pace.
My cheeks were starting to heat up as I nodded, pushing myself a little more against his finger.

"More please-"

Jungkook obeyed immediately as if he was just waiting for that instruction. He carefully pushed the second finger past my rim, making me groan softly and squeezing my eyes shut.
Again, it hurt a bit at first but as soon as he started to scissor me my mind went blank. I couldn't stop moaning anymore, even audible when I covered my mouth so I just decided to hold onto Jungkook's arms instead.
"P-please-", I whimpered, moaning even louder when he entered the third finger, causing my thighs to shake uncontrollably. He grabbed onto my left one with his free hand, trying to hold me still, biting his lip as he watched me react to his movements.

By now I was just panting helplessly, feeling my abdomen tingle. "J-Jungkook please let's just-"
I wasn't even able to finish my sentence.
It felt so inhumanely good; maybe bottoming was my thing after all. Or maybe it was just Jungkook that made me feel this way.

Mentioned got my hint and slowly pulled out his fingers, leaving me to whine about that sudden empty feeling.

"Don't complain now,", Jungkook chuckled, cupping my face in his hands and pressing a soft kiss to my lips, "It's only gonna get better from now on, I promise."
The plain thought about having sex with Jungkook like that was throughoutly mesmerizing, leaving my throat dry and my entire body desperate for this man.

"Uhm, Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a condom with you?"

I blushed. "In my jeans pocket, yes." He chuckled and went to grab it, throwing the small package at me.
"Hey!", I pouted, "That wasn't nice."
I ripped the small squared thing open, pulling the condom out of it and attaching it to Jungkook's tip before rolling it down.
"Being nice isn't my priority right now.", he grinned, stopped himself though by moaning as I angrily jerked him off a bit. "Be nice to me and take care of me! >:(", I said, pumping him quickly and only letting go as he breathed out a soft "alright" in between all his moans.

He kissed me gently, pushing me back into the mattress and getting on top of me again in one smooth, fluid movement. Nervousness started to build up in my chest, adrenaline running through my veins. It was my first time being in this position and although I felt a little anxious about it I couldn't wait for him to start.

Jungkook rubbed his tip against my rim, whispering "relax" against my lips while finally but slowly pushing past it.
I gasped for breath, clinging onto his shoulders and digging my nails into his skin. This was... indescribable.

He kept pushing in and I felt myself getting fuller and fuller by the second.
Once he was balls-deep in he stopped, giving me time to adjust and covering my face in light kisses as he did so.
It felt so good and I wanted him to thrust into me so badly but I forced myself to let my body process what was happening to it. I knew I would just be in more pain tomorrow morning if I'd let him start right away.

After exchanging a few more gentle kisses with him I felt ready, felt like I could do it. I couldn't wait any longer, having him inside of me but still being deprived of actual pleasure.

"I think I'm okay now, Jungkook, you can move." And he looked at me so gently, his mimic contradicting his following actions.

[ a/n: don't worry, next update is coming right up because I didn't really want to split the smut; I just want my chapters to be ca. the same length! :) ]