6:impatient

[a/n: do you mind PoV switches? I usually don't like them that much but I want y'all to get Hoseok's perspective on things too :(]

PoV: Jung Hoseok

Entering the backstage area of the concert hall I already heard Jin's excited voice. It sounded like his words were on on the edge of tumbling over each other, that's how fast he spoke.
When I finally reached the room that voice echoed from I saw an extremely annoyed Yoongi, trapped by Seokjin's hands, almost shaking the younger's shoulders as he blabbered.

"Yoongi-ah, don't look so pissed off, I swear he is the most adorable yet hot human being-, no wait he is probably not even human, he's a bunny-angel hybrid with his soft skin and his cute teeth; I swear to god, I died when I first saw him-"

"Jin."

Said male paused talking, as I spoke up and let go of Yoongi (who seemed very relieved, vanishing into another backstage room that contained a bigger sofa with a blanket immediately).

"Hoseok.", his voice was somewhere in between excited and nervous as he walked over to me with a quick pace, "Can you show me the boy's profile pic?"

A little startled at first I grabbed my phone and clicked on Jungkook's contact. Jin allowed himself to tap on the small round picture at the top left of our chat to make it bigger.

My ears had not been prepared for the rather unmanly squeak that my best friend's let out.

"OH MY GOD, HOSEOK, THIS IS HIM, THIS - IS - HIM!!", he almost screamed, tone so quirky and high-pitched that I thought he might be losing his mind right now.

"Calm down, Seokjinnie. What do you mean by 'this is him'?"

The purple haired boy used his hands as a fan, waving air at himself quite hysterically before starting to talk again.
"Okay so there was this boy in the first row at the concert, you know? At first I didn't notice him but then our eyes kind of met because he was obviously watching me. And oh holy Kim Seokjin, his eyes, Hobi, his eyes!", he let out a dramatic sigh, before continuing his narration.

"Anyways we stared at each other for quite a long time and then I had to go on with my concert, right? But my gaze kinda fell back to him the whole time and sometimes he'd smirk at me and ijustcan'tdecidewhetherhe'scuteorhotImeanwhatthefuck,duality??"

It was difficult to understand the last part of his blabber but after a few seconds I processed what he had said.
"So you're telling me that this boy you're talking about is Jungkook?" I felt a frown appear on my face.

"YES!", Jin exclaimed with such an excitement that made me question whether he had been taking any drugs today. Just as I wanted to respond something my phone made a quiet bing sound. Jungkook had texted me.

Jungkook:
Okay so I don't wanna annoying, lmao, but you said you'd be here by now so uh 💀

"WoaHH, he texted you!", Jin squeaked once more as he read my text, "You need to answer him quickly and then we have to pick him up!"

"We have to pick him up? Hyung, I'm just gonna get your phone from him and that's it. This doesn't involve any 'picking up'.", I explained.
Jin ignored me, took my phone and sent a text to Jungkook by himself which made me roll my eyes. This was not a good idea.

Hobi:
Oh, I'm sorry! I just had to get Jin so we could come and get the phone from you together. We'll be there in a few!

Since it took Jungkook a while to respond although he had read the message immediately I decided to try and calm Seokjin down once more.

"You can come with me, but please do me a favor and don't act all desperate on him. I know you like your groupies now and then and that's fine but what if he's still a minor or something?"

Jin pushed his plump bottom lip forward into a pout. "We'll see. Now let's go!", he said, giving me my phone back and dragging me to my car by the wrist. On the way he informed his manager about leaving while I was reading Jungkook's new text.

Jungkook:
WAIT, you were actually serious about bringing him? Do you want me to faint? :)

Hobi:
Lmfao, I originally meant it as a joke but Jin insisted on coming with me

He thinks you're really attractive by the way ;)

Jungkook:
ok, I might just faint now then 🤠

"Come on, Hoseok! I don't want my precious fan to wait!", Seokjin whined and continued to drag me to the car. I got in on the driver's seat while Jin hopped onto the passenger's.

Starting the vehicle under my best friend's impatient gaze I drove to Jungkook's location. It was only like five minutes from the concert hall, we could have walked as well but somehow we didn't.

"Your destination is one the left."

"Hoseok!!", Jin beamed at me and grabbed my arm as I stopped the car. "I think that's him over there!" He pointed at a raven haired boy sitting on the sidewalk and I recognized him as Jungkook as well. He leaned his back against some kind of wooden fence, eyes closed, seeming to be deep in thought.
"Yeah apparently."

"He's looking in our direction. Hobi, he noticed us.", my hyung whisper-screamed and stared at me nervously. And indeed, Jungkook had opened his eyes and was looking at our car, tilting his head a little.

"Seriously, Jin, who is supposed to be the fanboy?", I asked, rolling my eyes and shaking off Jin's hand.

"Oh my god, he's coming over."

[a/n: I'm sorry this is so bad skksks and kinda short as well :( I'm also still rushing things with their meetup but uGh I don't want to write boring filler chapters either. Also I'm proud of myself for updating so quickly atm lmao, don't get used to this tho xD]