13: shut me up well

[a/n: thanks for 6,67k reads <3]

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

Since I've never been to Seoul before I had no clue where we should go. I was familiar with some sights from pictures but I didn't want to take a tour at a museum or something similar.
I wanted to experience Seoul, get a glimpse of how it would feel to actually live here.

Jin understood me and was some sort of a personal guide. He pulled me into the subway to take me to the center of the city. We sat down next to each other on the metal seats, driving through the underground system. There really wasn't much to look at so I just looked at Jin whose face was covered by a mouth mask and a cap so no one would recognize him. His eyes were the only visible feature on his face.
I had also given him one of my sweaters so he wouldn't look as rich as he usually did.

Jin noticed me staring at him and quirked an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me?"
"Am I not allowed to do that?" He blushed a little at my confidence.
"You are but it's just.. you look like you're checking me out or something.", he mumbled and looked down a bit.
"Okay, if it bothers you..", I said, purposely staring at another guy who was standing near the subway doors. He looked cute.

"wAit don't stop-", Jin panicked, causing me to look back at him again while chuckling softly. "Then stop complaining.", I demanded, placing my hand loosely on his thigh.
I saw his hand twitching a little; he hesistated before taking my hand and slowly intertwining our fingers.

[a/n: although jungkook is wearing a grey sweater he's supposed to be the one with the black sleeves, thanks!]

I smirked and squeezed his hand a little which he returned.
"Next station is our's.", he whispered, getting up and pulling me with him.
We exited the subway at Gangnam station and walked through the streets. I just let Jin lead the way because he was familiar with this area whereas I wasn't.

It was adorable how excited he got, showing me different places he used to go to more often when he had been younger but was too busy to visit them nowadays. He got especially bubbly when pointing towards his favorite cafés, snackbars or restaurants and since we hadn't had breakfast yet we decided to enter one of his favorite places.

We sat down at a small table next to the window and ordered pancakes. Jin couldn't even stop blabbering about this place's delicious food as we waited for our order to arrive.
"They have the bEst pancakes here, if you don't count my homemade ones of course! Somehow they just make their texture soooo soft, mhhhhh!".

My cheeks started to hurt from grinning at his excitement. Of course, I had known about his love for food through interviews and livestreams but experiencing it right in front of me was something different. He was super adorable.

"You're too cute. It literally hurts me."
Jin got flustered at my statement which left me in confusion once again. He behaved differently, just like yesterday. I would've expected him to agree with me on his cuteness right away and with full confidence; his shyness got me thinking.

Was the idol Kim Seokjin he portrayed fake, only a character he'd switch into whenever cameras were present? Or were both sides personas of him, revealing themselves depending on the situation?

"Are you okay?", he asked, pouting, as he finished his pancakes. I had barely touched mine since I had been busy looking at Seokjin or thinking about him. I was so whipped.

"Yeah, I'm alright.", I said, not wanting to kill the mood with confronting him with the topic which had been invading my mind. Jin finished my pancakes for me and after paying we left the restaurant; one hand each almost immediately searching for the other one's.

We spent the entire day in Gangnam and with every minute hanging out with Jin felt more natural. Pushing away the thought that Jin was probably only doing this to get laid he seemed to enjoy himself as well.

As it got darker we bought some snacks and went by subway again although Jin wasn't telling me where we were going.

"Come oooon, just a hint?", I asked charmingly, gently rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand because I had noticed him smiling every time I did this.
"Mhhh, okay but just one! Our view.. will be very colorful!" Jin got even more excited as my facial expression must've shown him that I had no clue what he meant.
So I tried again.

"Another hint maybe?", I asked full of hope, giving him my best puppy-dog-eyes. "Just shut up and wait-", he whined before giving my lips a quick peck; his mouth mask had been pulled down a bit since the subway was quite empty.
He only realized what he had done as I smirked at him, causing him to widen his eyes and - of course - to blush. "W-we're almost there anyways-", he stuttered, trying to avoid looking at my face.
"Alright, I'll be patient now. You shut me up well." I saw his blush increasing at my provocative comment but he didn't respond.

As we exited the subway once more today I already saw what we were heading for. It was a high mountain with a tower on it, I had seen it on pictures before.
"We're not gonna go to the top though", Jin smiled, pulling me towards the mountain in determination, "there are too many people in that tower."

We took the sky gondola but got off one station before the tower which was usually only for people who wanted to go hiking. Jin still seemeed to know exactly where he was going and pulled me towards the edge of the mountain, stopping as he was finally satisfied with this place.

The view that outstreched itself right in front of my eyes knocked the air out of my lungs for a second.
The sun had almost set so the sky was already quite dark whereas the city seemed brighter than ever before.
Seoul's skyline appeared in a variety of lights and colors, flashing, blinking, illuminating the high buildings.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Jin watching me with a soft smile on his lips. "Do you like it?"
I squeezed his hand in response.

The city pulled me in with its charm but what stuck out to me the most were the purple lights which appeared here and there. They made me think of Jin's hair color, reminding me that this beautiful view was still nothing against Seokjin's own light.

[a/n: idk why it took me so long to write this capter, lmao, it's not even that good (i liked the previous ones more). i hope it appeals to u guys tho!

i already mentioned it at the beginning of this chapter but thanks for almost 7k reads! ur comments and just ur support in general make me so happy and give me motivation to continue writing. at times i'm really unsatisfied with my work and want to redo or just unpublish my stories. but recieving so much positive feedback warms my heart and gives me back some confidence. i love u guys <3

also, I wanted to ask if you want a sort of  "special" if we reach 10k reads on this story. i thought of a q&a thingy, either about me lol or questions you can ask the different characters? which is better? xD]