1

Just for everyone to like understand. Jonah's 22 in this book, The rest of the boys are 16-18.

———————Introduction

"Sidney, You're coming... Even if i have to drag you there myself" My bestfriend, Corbyn says as we walk into the coffee shop. Corbyn, Dyed blond hair with brown roots, Crystal blue eyes and a contagious laugh. Quite tall and thin.

"I really don't want to go, Corbs. I'd prefer to stay at home" I would always prefer to stay at him. Beaches and oceans aren't really my thing.

"You can't be sad forever..." He shoots his head to look at the clock.

My parents died on a beach, This summer. They were on a jet ski and fell off. Both drowned due to a riptide. Me and my twin brother, Sammy. Haven't been to the beach since.

We have an older brother called Anthony who's in prison, He was framed for abusing someone, There's no evidence but they didn't have anyone else to blame so they threw them in a jail cell. He wasn't able to visit the funeral and i haven't seen him in ages. Sammy and I don't drive and there isn't a bus down to the prison. Alexis refuses to let us see him. We don't know why...

"I'm healing Corbyn... It's a hard thing losing both parents at the same time" I look down. He throws his arm around my shoulder and we walk up to the barrister and order a coffee.

Corbyn and I have been friends since we were babies. He's that friend which our parents planned our lives together before we could even walk or talk. He's the closest to me out of our friend group.

When my parents died, Corbyns family were kind enough to take us in until our aunt, Alexis, stepped up. She's my moms sister and she tries her hardest but she's hurting just as much as i am.

"Hello" Ashley skips up to us. This is my best female friend. Not that there's a problem, she just doesn't really have a filter and that can suck sometimes, Funny other times though. She's got dark brown hair that's dyed lighter towards her ends and brown eyes that compliment her tan skin. Secretly everyone feels like she has had a lip job, She's just beautiful though.

"Hey, What are you wearing?" I look down at her bright pink hoodie and white jeans. Our school has a dress code/uniform. Ridiculous right?

Girls can either wear a black skirt with knee high socks and a white blouse with a black sweater tucked in. If not that, They wear black jeans with a white blouse and black sweater tucked in. Either way you have to wear a blazer with our school logo on the pen pocket.

The girls that have a good ass, usually wear jeans, The girls that are hoes, Usually roll their skirt up to their ass and tie their blouse to show their stomach.

I wear jeans, only for the fact i have a massive scar down my leg from not too long ago, long story for a different day.

"This is Ashley's new sweater she stole from, Her sister" She bows down, Twirling as if she was a supermodel on a stage. Corbyn and I both laugh and head through the school gates, Ashley telling us about this hot guy she hooked up yesterday. She probably has an STD she doesn't know about.

"Have your classes been sent yet?" Corbyn asks, Stuffing his bag into his locker.

"No, Alexis said Mr. Caylen wants to see me in his office" I roll my eyes. This talk is gonna consist of him telling me to see school counselling and say if i need a break to just tell him. He has a soft spot for my family. Him and dad were very close friends.

"Don't look now but ex-boyfriend is walking up with a card in his hand" Corbyn whispers, I turn to look. Him saying that just made me curious.

"Sid, Hey" Jason, My ex-boyfriend quickens his pace. "I wanted to give you this" He hands me the card. "Are you okay?"