24

———— creep
Sammy and I got into school late because the police were still investigating on the house.

We headed into English which was our first class. I've spent the weekend at Daniels, Helping Keri with the new store she's opening.

I got kicked out the restaurant so she's giving me the job to work with her.

"Sammy and Sidney, why are you late?" Jonah looks at us. We both ignore him and head to our seat.

Ashley looked confused and Daniel turns around in his seat. He got moved to our english class because he was giving the other english teacher a hard time.

"An explanation would the the slightest bit appreciated" He says, louder.

"Mr. Caylen knows why" Sammy says and finishes unpacking his bag.

"What happened?" Daniel asks.

"They took fingerprints and doing testing today, i'm staying at yours again if that's okay" I get my stuff out.

"Mr. Seavey turn around and Miss. Carter i'm trying time teach a class... Talk at lunch" Jonah says, he's so salty but still looks damn good in a suit.

Daniel rolls his eyes and looks back to the front. I clear my throat and try to pay attention to what he was saying but everything just went through one ear and out the other.

"Sammy, Zach, Daniel, Corbyn, Ashley and Sidney... I expect to see you in this room for detention after school" He says before we all leave. Yeah we're probably not going to show up to that.

"Have they found out who did it yet?" Corbyn asks.

"Nope, Whoever it was though came in through my parents bathroom" I start walking to my locker.

"That's fucked up" Daniel shakes his head.

I grab my camera for my photography class, Daniel kisses and heads his way then i walk alone to my photography class.

I walk in late and the teacher didn't say a thing.

"Sidney and Jenny homework for last week was to take an independent picture of something unique and develop them at school, then write your evaluation on the meaning behind it" She smiles as hands us out a sheet.

"Now for this weeks homework..."

*

Mr. C, last period, told us all to go to Mr. Marais room for detention, so we technically can't skip it.

Jason was on one side of the room, I was separated from Daniel. Ashley was sat beside Daniel and everyone else paired. But me and Jason.

We were sitting alone and i wonder why Jonah did that.

"This is time wasting" Zach sighs loudly.

"Zach shut it" Jonah says, looking up for a while, making eye contact with us all.

"Sid and I need to go at 4" Sammy makes up a shitty lie.

"Don't have a note, can't let you go. You're with me till 5 so just get on with it" He keeps his eyes on me for a while.

Sammy literally takes his phone out his pocket. "Yeah Anth when you get this pick us up at 4" He says and hangs up.

"Mr. Carter that wasn't appropriate, give me your phone" Jonah walks up. and hold his hand out.

Sammy places his phone in his hand and then doodles on his sheet.

"Sammy and Sidney remember our lessons will continue on as usual" He looks at both Sammy and I.