52

————i cant believe you
"Anthony i can't believe you would actually do that" I slam my bedroom door, once again.

Anthony wanted me home to tell me we're all moving to Los Angeles. Yes LA. Sammy knows and Sammy is down for it. Anthony's 'meetings' have been him selling the house and buying a new one.

I can't move though.

I'm finally happy with Jonah. We have everything we always wanted. Each other. And i don't want to do Long Distance. I hate not being able to touch him at school, i would literally die if i had to wait for months to touch him.

"And that's why we need to talk about it, Sidney. Open up please" He knocks softly on the door.

"Fuck off Anthony" I shout.

sidney
can u come over?

jonah
is anth home? what's wrong?

sidney
i'm gonna tell him about us, but we rly need to talk

jonah
baby is everything ok?

sidney
no, please come over

jonah
omw baby

I open my door and Anth was standing there, a sorrow look on his face. No. I usually feel bad but this is so selfish off him and Sammy. They can finally see that i'm settling down and becoming more myself.

"Let's talk" He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Go away, i'm not moving from here" I push past him and go wait downstairs for Jonah to come.

"Well you're not staying here, i've sold the house Sidney. The school knows too. We've booked the tickets and a load of things are already in LA." He follows after me. I don't even get why were moving. We've lived here our whole life.

"Send my things back. I'm not moving" I tell him straight. Jonah will happily let me stay with him.

"Sidney, You're graduating early with Sammy... And then we're moving" He says firmly. "End of discussion"

"I'm 18, i can do whatever i want" I roll my eyes. Jonah need to hurry up. I can't wait any longer.

"I'm your legal guardian Sidney. You're coming with us. Okay. Start packing" He raises his voice, again, i ignore him. He sighs and then the doorbell rings.

I get up and open the door to Jonah standing there, worrying.

"Thank god" I hug him tightly.

"What the fuck" Sammy and Anthony say in sync. "I fucking knew it" Sammy says in disbelief.

I guess it would come as a shock to the both of them.

"Sidney" Anthony pulls me away. Looking at Jonah in complete and utter disappointment.

"I can stay with Jonah... Please" I will beg anthony. I don't wanna move to Los Angeles. Not now. Not Ever.

"Get out" Anthony says calmly. His attention staying on Jonah.

"No, Hes staying" I pull Jonah closer.

"So this is why you don't want to move?" Anthony sniggers. "Because you're fucking your teacher"

"Anth" Sammy gasps. Wow is that hard to believe that i genuinely like Jonah?

"Sammy no. Sidney he's your teacher. He can ruin your fucking life and you're risking everything for the fact that you're horny and need someone to fuck?" He laughs. This is unbelievable.