23

———— break in

We're back home in Minnesota. The drive home was long and boring. I'm just waiting on Anth to pick us up.

Daniels away home and Zach's staying with us for the night.

We're just waiting outside the school, Sammy is on his way here.

Daniel has a fight with Jason again. Here's a list of us that are in detention the week back to school.

Daniel
Sammy
Jack
Zach
Corbyn
Me
Ashley
Rebekah and Jason.

Oh and just to make matters better. Jonah does detention in his room.

A car pulls up and half asleep Anth leans over and opens the door. "Sorry i took so long" He yawns.

"Nope you're okay" I get in the front, Sammy and Zach in the back.

"How was it" He ask, turning the radio off.

"Pretty boring, We all got detentions. Jason's got a busted lip and eye thanks to her boyfriend" Sammy says, unzipping his bag.

"Jason deserves it. Kian is in the spare room, Zach you're okay sleeping with Sammy yeah?" Anth asks.

"Yeah, thanks" Zach yawns.

We reach the house and just leave our bags in the car, all too tired to get them out.

I head straight upstairs into my room, and jump onto my bed. i miss this bed.

My window was open which was weird.

I close the window and take a quick shower, i didn't bring my skincare stuff just because i couldn't be bothered, so i do my skincare finally. It felt so good to finally clean my skin properly.

I had Daniels shirt on before so i put it on again with a pair of shorts. I go back into my room and get into bed. Turning my light off but keeping my lamp on.

It's so comfy. I love it.

Daniel facetimes me and i answer it straight away.

"You look different" He smiles into the phone.

"Yeah i never wear my hair up" I smile he's adorable.

"I would give you a room tour of my new room but i can't be bothered to get up" He coughs.

I flip my whole laptop around "theres my walk in closet, my dresser, my TV, my bathroom, My makeup place..." I turn the laptop around. "And my bed"

"You have such a... cosy room" He laughs "It kinda looks like Anna's"

"I miss Anna" I'l go visit the Seaveys soon.

"Sure" He narrows his eyes "Where's Sammy?"

"In his room" I raise an eyebrow. "Why what's up?"

"Nothing just looks like there's someone outside your window..." He sits up, Bringing his phone closer to his eyes.

My bed is in front of my main window, then i have a little side window in the corner of the room.

I stand on my bed and open the main window, the sensors go off and the light turns on. No one was there.

"There's no one there Daniel, don't worry" I won't have to panic now.

I sit back down and the sensor turns off shortly after.

"Nice shirt" He laughs. I bring the blankets back over and we stay talking, Until he falls asleep on facetime with me.