6

——————— prison

We're on our way to see Anthony now. I haven't seen him in so long i will most definitely cry.

Alexis dropped us off and is gonna pick us up in an hour. She still has this thing against Anthony which i don't know.

Sammy was doing his homework in the car, I was looking out the window. Ashley hasn't been speaking to me all day. Jack texted the groupchat saying Daniel and Ashley broke up.

I can't help to think it's my fault. Jason was spamming me telling me we should get back together and i was just feeling so stressed, My photography teacher had a go at me and my Art teacher called out my work i front of the whole art class.

The only good thing about to today was Mr. Frantzich. I really like him as the teacher. He's very understanding.

"See you guys soon" Alexis pulls up in the parking lot. I thank her and Sammy throws his books into the back seat and jumps out of the car.

We walk into the prison and had to get searched, which was extremely uncomfortable for me to stand through. We walk into the prison and see Anthony sitting at the table tapping.

"Anth" Sammy walks up. He hugs Anthony and then Anthony hugs me, Tight. "God i missed you both so much" He kisses my forehead.

I pull away and sit opposite him. "Guess what" He grabs my hand over the table. I'm his favorite. We all know that.

"What" Sammy smiles.

"I'm appealing my sentence, Kian is paying for the best law firm and I'm hopefully gonna get out of this place" He says excitedly. He's gotten a lot tougher on his physical appearance since he's been her and i reckon mentally he has too.

Like skinny Anthony is no longer a thing, Hes very muscular.

Sammy and I are both 16, Anth is 22. Sammy and I's birthday is soon, September 27th and Anthony's is December 3rd.

Kian is Anthony's bestfriend who's parents are literal millionaires. Our family isn't poor at all it's just Kian would've insisted.

"Can we come to court?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'll ask my attorney but hopefully you can. Alexis told Kian that you have both been in trouble already?" Anthony looks disappointed.

I haven't heard anything about Sammy being in trouble.

"I got in a fight with a girl, And got one detention then threw a book at her head and got 2 weeks worth of detention" I smile. I'm lowkey proud, I'm usually so quiet and not violent but that was a different side of me.

"I was caught with cigarettes on schools premises" Sammy rolls his eye. Anthony looks down and grabs Sammys hand.

"It's gonna get better, I promise" He rubs his lips together. "But for now i need you guys to focus on the better things in life, Sammy have you got a girlfriend yet?"

"No, Have you seen the girls at school. They look like rats" He whispers. He's not lying. I laugh and look around. He must feel so unsafe here.

"Has Jason left you alone yet?" He raises an eyebrow.

I shake my head no, Anthony was the only one i told about Jason hitting me and pestering me. I still haven't told Sammy. I never told my parents, I could only trust Anth.