Chapter 4 - "Power of the Flowers" (part 2)

Senna could see it, clear and vivid as her own body, in her own dream of a fluid environment, would change. She would see her own skin crawl, with little green spikes briefly showing themselves before they went back into her own skin. She would blush a little, realizing that in her own fluid dream, she wouldn't have any clothes on.

She noticed things in her body... Cracks. It represented physical damage. So many cracks were seen in her arms, her legs, her chest and back. She knew it to herself. She was about to break and be nonexistent.

She would step on something solid, though made of water. She was looking at a clear void with a large body of water around her, and an aura of light colors up in the sky. Senna would then start to think to herself if she was turning into something, she clearly wasn't expecting to be. "My body... It's not- Never the same... Now I know."

And she saw her arms slowly sprout leaves. She widens her eyes with some shock to her face, but it quickly faded. She wasn't afraid. And she wouldn't start being like it now. She closed her eyes soon feeling her body start changing instantly. Her skin crawls with green chlorophyll coming through her skin and coming back in instantly. She saw it with her eyes magnified to her skin. Then she grew flowers on her shoulder at each time she wanted to. And then she summons green grass-like blades with lengths of 3 feet each from her arms. All these were seen through her eyes, but she felt like these were inherent to her, since flowers and things as green as life now holds her.

"Who am I now?" Senna asks herself this. And her eyes glow a bright light of white. Her surroundings soon turn into white as well.

Senna was seen sleeping in her white clothing while on the operation bed. She had a few blood transfusion bags there, but they were already empty, and being removed. Soon, some cables and small hoses linked to her have been removed as well. And something was different from her. She had white hair. And the strands of her hair looked like little pieces of straight grass. She looked human enough, but on a microscopic level, her skin had little pores of white pointed grass. It didn't make her skin green because those little green pores have a function, which she would know later on.

N'Zala was looking through a window, breathing out easily as the operation was finished. Glinda Sommers herself was right beside him as they both looked at the sleeping Senna Matrik.

"The operation... It..." N'Zala couldn't finish it. He knew that it was finished and was now seeing Senna being in that lit room all by herself. No shrapnels, and no cuts. It's like her whole body was clean, before she had been injured at all. "It's actually done."

"Yes," Glinda Sommers replied and was right beside him looking through that see-through glass. "I think you're going to like what she's going to be when she wakes up. Well... Mostly if she's still the same girl you know."

"I agree," said a familiar voice to both N'Zala and Sommers. Princess Delfina herself came in as she adjusted her crown while walking in the room and looking through the glass. "That's Agent Senna Matrik. Glinda, is it successful?"

"Yes. No side effects whatsoever. Matrik took the operation and was changed... successfully."

N'Zala took Glinda's words into attention before he spoke. "Changed? How far has she changed?"

"The operation wasn't so stressful, as to how Senna Matrik had accepted the liquid serums used in it. As soon as they were making her body change, her diet would be slowly changing as well. She'll be photosynthetic, meaning she'll take in sunlight and water, normally for her consumption and her survival. She'll have her own internal defenses, like the erection of anything lethal against another subject. For example... she can erect blades from her arms. She had that tendency when we checked during her ballistics scanning. But she can visualize other things as well. It seems her convenient take is the erection of arm blades." Glinda explains this in descriptive detail while she would show illustrations of this on a nearby screen in the room which shows video clips of Senna Matrik while in the operation.