Chapter 5 - "The Assailants"

(I will leave it up to you guys to see it as your own type of entertainment, but all the same, this chapter, along with the book is officially MATURE. You've been warned.)

_________________________________

Senna – Dear Diary... I feel as if I've been shoved into a responsibility I wouldn't be able to handle. But I never really think so much on what a Super Sentry really does. I guess when it comes to the only title I don't know, I probably need to define it myself.

Senna was in her own quarters, in the bathroom she calls her own. Taking a shower, she takes the water that pours on her in its entirety, closing her eyes, keeping her arms apart as she stands. And shakes herself a little when she takes in water through her skin.

But what I DO know, is that I turned into a human plant. I can feel it... My heartbeat, my way of digestion and waste disposal, and even my way of perceiving plants and people... It's all... different. I never thought that after the critical injury I sustained that I'd be able to actually to still appear... human.

She then twisted the knob of the shower on the wall before the water's pouring dropped down completely, stopping the flow of water. She panted, knowing she really is taking in the liquids she can to satisfy herself. She moaned a little for some reason. And then she left the shower area and went to where her white towel was hung. As she took the white towel off the hanging rail, she pointed her eyes towards the nearby mirror, seeing her nude human-appearing self. Her grass hair was blue that time. And she examined her own body which she didn't feel much to her.

Most of all, I can tell my intimacy won't be an issue. Personal feelings won't interfere because I never developed personal affections toward another. Though I DO feel a little... eager.

Senna had thoughts to herself as her grass hair suddenly faded into a pink color and she blushed. "So this is what it feels like..." she thought to herself. "I may as well try." She then experimented with something. She easily moved one leg so it appears it's over the other while she stands. Then, she easily manipulates her Chlorophyll Skin Crawl, letting it start from her feet and was easily creeping up. The moment it reached her hips and lining her crotch, she suddenly brushed her crotch closely between her two legs before standing straight again. The moment the brush happened, she moaned hard before something squirted out from her crotch. She moans loudly as her Chlorophyll Skin Creep went up to her head.

I never thought it possible when I manipulated my skin to partially change with the chlorophyll when I did that skin crawl. For some reason, I'm so sensually sensitive that I instantly squirted, and was wet in between. I didn't have even a lustful thought before it happened. And now... I know better. My kind of personality? I wouldn't really know if I was lustful or not.

She sighs, while having green grass hair showing, just before she proceeds to wrap herself around with her towel. Before she knew it, her mind had already known she had been dressing up. Her dress code is having small combat boots on after wearing socks, before wearing her under and bra. And then the clothes. Her theme was associated with grey and dark blue. She wore a grey skirt that had a length from her hips to half her thighs, and she wore a dark-blue colored thin sleeved shirt which shows half and inch of her torso and two inches of her arm from her hand. She then puts on a cap a blue cap forward with the letters RSSS. She also wears her single-handgun holster on her body which had a loaded Five-Seven on it. She nods to herself before heading out.

It won't seem much, but I think my day would be ordinary, or would it not be? I'll be seeing Princess Delfina. It's been 2 days since I've seen N'Zala, and I was hoping she'd know where he is. It's just a matter of being up-front with N'Zala after my operation, of turning me into a human plant.