World Tour pt. 3

the day after the New York concert, Jinyoung finally had time to talk to Youngjae.

"Youngjae-ah," Jinyoung called and Youngjae turned to look at the elder.

"Yes hyung?" Youngjae asked.

"Come here, lets talk for a moment," Jinyoung said and Youngjae nodded, sitting next to him.

"Youngjae, you're getting married in LA with Mark-hyung right?" He asked and Youngjae nodded.

Mark and Youngjae told them the day after their engagement telling them they planned to get married on their tour stop in LA.

"I saw you staring at Yoonjae. Are you worried about the future?" Jinyoung asked, getting straight to the point.

Youngjae looked down. "It's just... how did Jaebum-hyung and you do it? Did you two plan it?" He asked, embarrassed to talk about what he was feeling.

Jinyoung smiled and leaned back against the couch in Youngjae and Marks hotel room.

"We weren't ready at all," he said. "And all our children weren't planned at all," he added.

Youngjae blinked, wondering how that happened.

"We never used condoms," Jinyoung said, reading Youngjae's mind.

Youngjae blushed. "Hyung!" He said, embarrassed.

Jinyoung laughed. "It's true," he said. "We didn't the first few times and one day he bought condoms and I didn't like it and told him to take it off and he didn't like it either," he explained. "We never used them again," he said, laughing at Youngjae's facial expression.

"But don't worry Youngjae-ah, no ones ready to have children," Jinyoung told him. "Look at BamBam too," he said, giving Youngjae an example. "He didn't think that he would be a dad but he now has a daughter that he loves so much," Jinyoung told him.

Youngjae nodded, lost in his thoughts.

Jinyoung smiled and got up, heading towards to door.

"Omma," Youngjae called, getting Jinyoungs attention.

Jinyoung turned around, wondering what Youngjae wanted.

"Thank you," he said smiling. Jinyoung nodded, smiling and turned back around to open the door.

"Omma!" Youngjae called Jinyoung again and he turned around, confused.

"Can I take care of Yoonjae for the night?" Youngjae said, fiddling with his fingers. "I want to practice and I've never taken care of a baby before," he added.

"You've taken care of all my other children before though," Jinyoung asked, confused.

Youngjae shook his head. "I never did when they were baby's," he said. "I was always scared..." he added, looking down.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll bring him over with his things," he said. "I'll make a list of things that you need to do for specific things," he told the younger.

Youngjae nodded and smiled. "Thank you!" He said and Jinyoung smiled, walking out the door and into his and Jaebum's room.
——————

"Here's these," Jinyoung said, handing Youngjae the bag containing Yoonjaes things. "And here's the list," he said, handing the piece of paper to him.

"Don't hesitate to call or go to either Jaebum or me okay?" Jinyoung said, placing a sleeping Yoonjae on the bed, surrounding him with pillows and putting his baby blanket on him.

"Okay, I will," Youngjae said smiling.

Jinyoung smiled. "I know you'll be a good parent one of these days Youngjae, so don't worry," he said, ruffling Youngjae's hair and walking back to his hotel room.
——————